Ergo Proxy

Twitter poll on trading Ryan for...

Deal or No Deal   96 members have voted

1. 1. Would you make this trade today?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

100 posts in this topic

Just now, NeonDeion said:

No. Daniel Jones has played 2 games. He could quickly bust. Everybody thought Baker was gonna break out this year and he looks terrible. 

The only young QB you trade Ryan for is Mahomes 

C’mon man. It’s a RB driven league! The Giants OL got nothin’ on ours and boy let me tell you when was he last time we got a first rounder on defense? That’s all this team is missing!

That's a tough one.  You'd essentially be getting 3 first rounders,  2 young players & a pick.  Barkley is special, Jones may be really good (too early to tell) & probably a high pick.  Plus, if you could swap salaries, you'd be saving a fortune now.

If this was a real offer (personally i think the Giants would never give up this much) and we weren't eating so much dead money, I might have to say yes.  Primarily cause of Ryan's age.

32 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

No. Daniel Jones has played 2 games. He could quickly bust. Everybody thought Baker was gonna break out this year and he looks terrible. 

The only young QB you trade Ryan for is Mahomes 

You make the deal and recreate the 2008 Falcons!! Do it in a heartbeat!!

Of all teams, why would the Giants want Ryan?  They are rebuilding and have essentially just moved on from Eli.

The team that we would be able to trade Ryan to would be a veteran team with everything but a veteran QB.

vitaman likes this

Barkely and a first would be nice but I don't want Jones. 2 1sts and Barkley and id think **** hard about it though

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

I do like his work ethic.

I haven't seen anything about it, anything you can share that you heard or read?

14 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I haven't seen anything about it, anything you can share that you heard or read?

I love his work ethic. Love it. Give me second. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

wtf would the Giants give up best RB in league who is only in his second year, a rookie QB who looks to have a ton of potential and will have a good career, and what appears to be a high first round pick?!  Matt Ryan is 34 years old and over the last few seasons has taken a bunch of hits.  He's not like Brady or Brees who rarely get hit.  Our team is a complete trainwreck and we are not going to get things turned around fast enough to win a championship with Matt Ryan before his good days are over. 

Some of these hypothetical you guys throw out are ridiculous.  Ya'll play video games too much.

Nino11, Plunket76 and vitaman like this

2 minutes ago, ATL_666 said:

wtf would the Giants give up best RB in league who is only in his second year, a rookie QB who looks to have a ton of potential and will have a good career, and what appears to be a high first round pick?!  Matt Ryan is 34 years old and over the last few seasons has taken a bunch of hits.  He's not like Brady or Brees who rarely get hit.  Our team is a complete trainwreck and we are not going to get things turned around fast enough to win a championship with Matt Ryan before his good days are over. 

Some of these hypothetical you guys throw out are ridiculous.  Ya'll play video games too much.

I'm guessing it's more to see what people would have to get in return to be willing to trade Ryan. 

18 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Very mediocre in college. Looks a little clumsy at times, passes look weird, but he’s working hard to fix 

Ergo Proxy and Ovie_Lover like this