Oliver at LCB?

The Don™

I posed this question in another thread, but I’d like to know what corner has flourished under Quinn?  Most have regressed.  Kazee played safety last year and thrived.  As soon as he went to more of a corner role he started to regress.  Poole was a udfa that had one solid season then fell all the way off only to have instant revival with the Jets.  Collins...nope.  And now Sheffield, Miller and Oliver look as lost as can be.

It’s coaching.

7 hours ago, 81KJW said:

one of  reasons we are in the situation we are in is because   CB are 6 feet tall

What does a CB being 6 ft tall has to do with anything?

Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, Rod Woodson, Champ Bailey, Troy Vincent, Richard Sherman, Chris McAlister, Mel Blount, Nnamdi Asomugha, Albert Lewis, Ronnie Lott, Lester Hayes, Mike Haynes, Everson Walls, Shawn Springs, Xavier Rhodes, Jalen Ramsey

These are all are really good to great CBs who are 6 ft or 6ft+ tall.

15 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

I posed this question in another thread, but I’d like to know what corner has flourished under Quinn?  Most have regressed.  Kazee played safety last year and thrived.  As soon as he went to more of a corner role he started to regress.  Poole was a udfa that had one solid season then fell all the way off only to have instant revival with the Jets.  Collins...nope.  And now Sheffield, Miller and Oliver look as lost as can be.

It’s coaching.

Good point. Alford had 2 good.seasons due to.recovery speed. Tright has been up and down to put it lightly. Tru would prob be a top 5 corner on a different team. Players not.featured to their strength