Falcons Fan MVP

What GM, Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator, Defensive Coordinator combo would you like to see the Falcons have in 2020?

50 posts in this topic

I know most of you guys would like to see a good house cleaning next year. Only a very few of you would probably like to stay the same at GM, HC or OC. My question is what combo would you like to see at GM, HC, OC and DC at the start of the 2020 season that is realistic? Who do you want to replace Thomas Dimitroff? Who do you want to replace Dan Quinn at Head Coach? Who do you want to replace Dirk Koetter as offensive coordinator? Who do you want as defensive coordinator? Do you want some of these guys to stay? All of them to stay? Take some time to think about it if you want. If you comment and change your mind then you can recomment. I personally hope Dan Quinn and Dirk Koetter can pull of a miracle and turn it around because I don't see any head coaches available that wouldn't be a risk. But I know that probably won't happen unfortunately.

I'll take either Kubiak or DeFilippo with Paton as GM. Teams usually retain a coach or two. The common coach here is Knapp for OC. He's been with both. If a DC wanted to make a lateral move u can look at Jim Schwartz or Wade Phillips. Also if we go with Eberflus I can see us keeping Jerome Henderson.

26 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

GM/HC-Bill Bellichik, OC Kyle Shanahan, DC Mike Zimmer. 

make it happen Mr. Blank

Of course but that's not realistic unfortunately. I'm trying to think of a realistic line up. 

IF we do a total revamp:

GM: Scott Pioli?

HC: Matt Eberflus

OC: Dave Christensen

DC: Jerome Henderson

Director of College Scouting: ............ Dan Quinn? :worship:

2 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I really do think coaches and coordinators could learn a lot by listening to some of the fans suggestions. Such as being more creative at times.

At the very least I think at least half this board would be better at clock management. It’s kind of amazing really the flubs you see not just here but around the league.

20 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Can I be the laundry guy?

Sure. I don’t think you’ll run into too much heat from the board when we hit a rough patch.

I am sick of defensive minded head coaches. Please for the love of God get us an offensive guru as our next head coach. We need a guy that calls his own plays on offense. Having consistency at offensive play caller is something this team hasn’t had for the entirety of the last, what? 20 years? 

PokerSteve likes this

42 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Me - Head Coach

@Knight of God - Assistant Head Coach

@TheFatboi - Offensive Coordinator

@vel - Defensive Coordinator

@FalconFanSince1970 - General Manager

Sign me up for the TATF front office bro. I truly believe we could get this team out of the doldrums and eventually get some rest. I can purge the cap, set up a killa scouting staff, find the right players and manage the weekly logistics. I'm confident you and that coaching staff could coach up a squad better than the current regime. Yeah let's do it. Bwahahahaha.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Sign me up for the TATF front office bro. I truly believe we could get this team out of the doldrums and eventually get some rest. I can purge the cap, set up a killa scouting staff, find the right players and manage the weekly logistics. I'm confident you and that coaching staff could coach up a squad better than the current regime. Yeah let's do it. Bwahahahaha.

We've had our disagreements over the years, old man, but we believe in the same kind of football.  :lol: we'd have some fun getting this thing into shape.

Anybody else wanna throw in?  @SPITFIRE, you think you can handle the defensive backs?  @Vandy ??? 

34 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

We've had our disagreements over the years, old man, but we believe in the same kind of football.  :lol: we'd have some fun getting this thing into shape.

Anybody else wanna throw in?  @SPITFIRE, you think you can handle the defensive backs?  @Vandy ??? 

Vandy is TEs. Youngbloodz DBs

@youngbloodz

falcons007, youngbloodz and Vandy like this

3 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

At the very least I think at least half this board would be better at clock management. It’s kind of amazing really the flubs you see not just here but around the league.

Sure. I don’t think you’ll run into too much heat from the board when we hit a rough patch.

Perfect! I’ll accept the position!

just let me know how you want your briefs pressed!

45 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I've had disagreements with many on TATF but don't recall any with you. Anyway my first hire in the college scouting department would be @g-dawg. Runs the mocker focker team. I heard Dimi on a radio interview several years ago say they run hundreds of mocks. Dawg could run thousands. With tape, interviews, workouts and combines we would find some college boys. Trust me. We don't even need all that. Blank needs to give us a shot. Bwahahahaha.

6 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Me - Head Coach

@Knight of God - Assistant Head Coach

@TheFatboi - Offensive Coordinator

@vel - Defensive Coordinator

@FalconFanSince1970 - General Manager

ohhhhh, then every time a player does something bad, someone can come on the board and post 

"Seventied"

:ninja::ninja:

and we'd have to find someone new to come up with all those nick names.....I dunno man, do we HAVE anyone else that creative?

:lol:

2 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Gimme DL bruh

8 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I know most of you guys would like to see a good house cleaning next year. Only a very few of you would probably like to stay the same at GM, HC or OC. My question is what combo would you like to see at GM, HC, OC and DC at the start of the 2020 season that is realistic? Who do you want to replace Thomas Dimitroff? Who do you want to replace Dan Quinn at Head Coach? Who do you want to replace Dirk Koetter as offensive coordinator? Who do you want as defensive coordinator? Do you want some of these guys to stay? All of them to stay? Take some time to think about it if you want. If you comment and change your mind then you can recomment. I personally hope Dan Quinn and Dirk Koetter can pull of a miracle and turn it around because I don't see any head coaches available that wouldn't be a risk. But I know that probably won't happen unfortunately.

the first thing we do you a new president of football operations my suggestion  is Dan Reeves 

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

GM - Scott Pioli 

Has an eye for talent, we can't lose him like we lost Kyle. Go ahead and give him the Job and lock him up. Helped build some nice teams with the pats, chiefs and us.

HC - Josh Mcdaniels

The offensive Coordinator for the pats and has been on the pats staff since 2002, quarterbacks coach for the pats since 2004 and helped develop Tom brady into the passing juggernaut. Took the job as the OC in 05 and has been lighting up the league since then. The Pats offense adjusts every year to their personnel. Belicheck says in the NFL films " Do your job III" that He completely trusts Josh to carry the offense and Josh does all the gameplanning and playcalling. Took his team out of a 25 point deficit and was confident and executed perfectly. It's been almost a decade since his first stint as HC. He's ready after winning a fistful of superbowls.

OC - Mike Lombardi - Current Quarterbacks coach of the New England Patriots

DC - Matt Patricia if he getts canned from Detroit. Previous defensive coordinator with the pats. Smart guy (Jack Del Rio - Backup plan)