WE SIGNED A PUNTER YALL!!!

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

What happened to the dude from last week? I thought he did a decent job

2 minutes ago, rowdy_84 said:

He was booming 60 yard punts. He flipped the field and put our d in great position a few times. 

He also gave the ball to the Texans on the 40 twice because he kept kicking it out of bounds on the kickoff.

1 hour ago, Wolfensheim said:

I reckon its because Wile hasn't practiced this week due to a right quad injury. 

Oh ok. I'm not keeping up with any news regarding the Falcons so I didn't know

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

He also gave the ball to the Texans on the 40 twice because he kept kicking it out of bounds on the kickoff.

Honestly, I stopped paying attention to the game then completely stopped watching before the 4th quarter

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh ok. I'm not keeping up with any news regarding the Falcons so I didn't know

Honestly, I stopped paying attention to the game then completely stopped watching before the 4th quarter

That's sad...but I understand I have no hope in a turn around it's just how this team is..all this promise of change and then just spit in your face when they bait you in.

20 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

That's sad...but I understand I have no hope in a turn around it's just how this team is..all this promise of change and then just spit in your face when they bait you in.

How's it sad?? They aren't providing anything worth losing quality time elsewhere. Figured each has a choice of how to spend their free time. Sorry for not being glued to mediocrity. 

Plus I rarely ever go out of my way to look up news concerning the Falcons. Just randomly see articles from time to time

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

How's it sad?? They aren't providing anything worth losing quality time elsewhere. Figured each has a choice of how to spend their free time. Sorry for not being glued to mediocrity. 

Plus I rarely ever go out of my way to look up news concerning the Falcons. Just randomly see articles from time to time

Not sad you aren't watching sad that has a fanbase we dont even care to want to watch the games because we just don't have faith on this team anymore.im about at my end myself 

2 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Not sad you aren't watching sad that has a fanbase we dont even care to want to watch the games because we just don't have faith on this team anymore.im about at my end myself 

It’s pathetic man. Far too much talent to allow **** coaching to hold them back. I refuse to blow those hours of life watching them. Only way I’ll make time to watch them again this season is if they hit the bye week at 4-4. Other than that it will be a browsing of channels stop or checking the score from my phone. Thought about finding cheap tickets for a late season rival game but they aren’t even worth paying someone on stubhub. My now deceased god mom once told me falcons stands for fans always left counting on next season and I’ll be dam if what she said didn’t turn out to be true.