caponine

Giants vs Pats

43 posts in this topic

Maybe pats should have kept antonio brown, they have no offense and he was the only that could come close to replacing the production of Gronk. They reacted way to quick on that one. It may come back to bite them like it already has 

Always loved Janoris Jenkins. That pick earlier was awesome. Always love watching NYG beat the patriots too lol. Daniel Jones has surprised me too tbh. Imagine if they had a healthy Barkley and kept ODB

VTCrunkler likes this

Maybe this team will decide to look at some of the players within its home state next year!! Lorenzo Carter was a 3rd round pick in 2018 draft. We drafted Oliver in the 2nd round of the same draft. Just think about that for a minute. We drafted Senat in the 3rd round so is it our scouts or TD? I'm just asking the proof has been in the production! Cause I believe Senat has not played one minute yet during this season!

Born Again Georgian likes this

37 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Maybe this team will decide to look at some of the players within its home state next year!! Lorenzo Carter was a 3rd round pick in 2018 draft. We drafted Oliver in the 2nd round of the same draft. Just think about that for a minute. We drafted Senat in the 3rd round so is it our scouts or TD? I'm just asking the proof has been in the production! Cause I believe Senat has not played one minute yet during this season!

Man, I feel like that will never happen and I don’t get why. 

TX Falcon likes this

9 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

There oline coach is who we want.Close to thee if not the best in the league.

No I want their o-LINE

Thing I hate ab the patriots is every time they don’t convert on the big play they just sit and wait for the flag. Entitled mother *******. “We couldn’t possibly have made a mistake, refs! Throw the flag! Do you know who my father is?!” 

falconsd56 likes this

2 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Patriots run game looks almost as bad as ours. 

Sucks too cuz I drank the kool aid on Michel. First time I’ve ever had a NE running back in fantasy

24 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

I want the pats o-LINE......  

I just turned the game on...in the handfull of plays I saw .....they got their *** whipped

1 minute ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Sucks too cuz I drank the kool aid on Michel. First time I’ve ever had a NE running back in fantasy

I feel you man lol. Have him too, if he wasn’t scoring TDs dude would be completely valueless. 

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I feel you man lol. Have him too, if he wasn’t scoring TDs dude would be completely valueless. 

Dam sure ain’t gonna lead the league in receiving yards for RB’s

1 minute ago, stizz said:

The Giants blitz on Brady is something you would NEVER see with Quinn because he plays petrified of any quarterback beating him deep. 

Yet they beat him underneath and take it deep LOL. Suck *** HC