Brotherhood

caponine

This team should be pretty “close” by now. They all went through the biggest choke job in pro sports together. When something like that happens it exposes you for who you really are. It either makes you stronger or it destroys you. It’s destroyed us. I’m not an optimist I’m a realist. Time for a new voice. A new direction. A new leader. Burn it down. 

2 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

This team should be pretty “close” by now. They all went through the biggest choke job in pro sports together. When something like that happens it exposes you for who you really are. It either makes you stronger or it destroys you. It’s destroyed us. I’m not an optimist I’m a realist. Time for a new voice. A new direction. A new leader. Burn it down. 

That was three seasons ago now.  Something like 65-70% of the players that were on our team that year aren’t on the team still.  Most didn’t go through that.  

But I do agree it’s time for a change, they have the second hardest remaining schedule the rest of the year, I doubt they throw in an interim (nor would anyone want to see this team with Dirk in charge) mid year with that slate of games ahead.