Jump to content

Matty Ice 5 TDs and 400 Yards Sunday versus Cardinals


Number2
 Share

Recommended Posts

Total EPA seems to agree with OSM in advanced metrics suggesting Ryan’s best seasons were 2016 and 2017.

Imagine. Year 1 of Sark he was insanely good at controlling what he could control. 2018 he put up better stats but of course that doesn’t mean he personally was the difference in stats between year 1 and year 2 Sark.

Dude is averaging as a Top5 QB and we got loud morons wanting to move on to something better.

Just lol.

You can build a better team and still have a non-rookie contract QB.

Step 1:

Drafting

Step 2:

Coaching

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

But you forgot to mention that’s automatically converted to “garbage time” stats because the team lost... manning.jpg.f9279c687547fcff2cc8d4c940041a1f.jpg

also:

 

1-4, thats what happens when you spend all your cap money on offense to prop up a stat hoe.. Ryan has the best receivers in the NFL and we're passing on 85% of plays.. All stats and no wins, thats the Falcons motto 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

1-4, thats what happens when you spend all your cap money on offense to prop up a stat hoe.. Ryan has the best receivers in the NFL and we're passing on 85% of plays.. All stats and no wins, thats the Falcons motto 

Saints and GB spending more on offense this year. Also, LESS on Defense.

Falcons are 18th in money spent on D...drafted defense early and often from 2015-2018.

1-4 with our Defense? That’s what coaching gets you.

Falcons are spending in line with other teams in the league; which pays offense more than defense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

A L is a L.. Would it matter if we paid Chris Miller 20.00 a year at this point? Still gonna get that L

QBs get paid in the NFL.

What does that have to do with winning in a team sport?

Other teams spend as much or more than Atlanta on offense this year:

Dallas (even with Dak on his rookie deal LOL), New Orleans, Green Bay...

While spending LESS than Atlanta in defense...

Why do they have a defense???

Money doesn’t buy anything. Offense driven league getting most of the pie. Makes sense for our roster too.

Drafted pieces on D and a Defensive HC not performing is the issue yet trolls seem to want to pin it on Ryan.

:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

Matt could throw 7TDs and 500 yards and a good amount of posters will be ready to tell you how Matt is the worst problem on the team. All this despite our defense doing their best Susan Storm impersonation. My best guess is they simply don't understand enough about football to make an actual analysis. 

"Youst"

If you don’t win it’s garbage time stats! Get youst it!

:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

QBs get paid in the NFL.

What does that have to do with winning in a team sport?

Other teams spend as much or more than Atlanta on offense this year:

Dallas (even with Dak on his rookie deal LOL), New Orleans, Green Bay...

While spending LESS than Atlanta in defense...

Why do they have a defense???

Money doesn’t buy anything. Offense driven league getting most of the pie. Makes sense for our roster too.

Drafted pieces on D and a Defensive HC not performing is the issue yet trolls seem to want to pin it on Ryan.

:)

Just saying, does it matter what we pay a qb if our record will be 2-14? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

Matt could throw 7TDs and 500 yards and a good amount of posters will be ready to tell you how Matt is the worst problem on the team. All this despite our defense doing their best Susan Storm impersonation. My best guess is they simply don't understand enough about football to make an actual analysis. 

"Youst"

Most of the time it comes down to W's and L's.. Never heard of a team bragging about a passer rating between the 20's when you cant win but a few games in a season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...