Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
E. T.

ROLL CALL !!!

22 posts in this topic

Just checking in on everyone... I've already digested and released!

I'm ready for whatever comes next, our flaws that gave us fits from time to time showed back up at the wrong time. But its ok because we're a young upcoming team with plenty of upside!

Everyone enjoy the offseason and be ready come spring to kick the doors off again!

Keep the CHOP alive!!!!!

E. T. out!

K26dp, jidady and BamaBirdLady like this

Great post. I'm not over it, and I won't be over it for a while. But I'm proud of what this team accomplished this year. With a few savvy moves, we could easily be the team to beat in all of baseball next year. 

E. T. likes this

1 minute ago, TX Falcon said:

Man, I'm not over it! I have been harassed all day about the Braves & the Falcons. 

I hear you. It could be worse, though. I'm also a UT Vols fan.  This is legit the worst sports run I've had since Vick/Petrino.

TX Falcon likes this

It has been a rough day. Luckily I work with 90% Braves fans so we all mourned together. 

I hate we went out like that, hate to see McMann go but it is time, hate that our leadership didn't stand up for Aunca, and hate the nonsense about the Chop.

I am excited about next year and seeing what moves we make to make this team better! 

CHOP ON!

I'm here. We need to bring some guys up and finish this rebuild. A team with Ozzie, Acuna, Swanson, Camargo, Pache, Waters, Anderson, Soroka, Freid, etc. Would be entertaining if nothing else

Edited by LouDog
TX Falcon and BamaBirdLady like this

I'm still pissed and since the Falcons suck I'll probably be pissed till Thanksgiving but I love baseball too much to not watch it.

I'll likely be going to a couple NLCS games since my friend has season tickets to the gNats and he always buys 2 but his gf never goes.

**** the Cardinals. 

10 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I just can't get the video to load, sorry, it was really cool.

Is it something i can lookup on YouTube?

ARGH, I live in the DC area, so you can just imagine what it's like listening to the radio on my daily commutes now. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

This playoffs exit hurts...it hurts bad. I didn't think we'd win a WS or anything this year (not strong enough or consistent enough hitting, questionable pitching, weakish bench), but i surely thought we'd beat the Cards.

Sigh...

If we can make some additions, drop some dead weight, and get better in-game management, we'll be right back winning 95+ games.

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

Im here...

Honestly...

I got off work and took a nap just before the game started (because I bowl on Wednesdays) and when I woke up it was already 13-1, I checked the game on my phone about an hour later and it was the same and I just closed it and went back to bowling... there were a few extra drinks involved last night though.  

Won't be over it for a while..

Accepted it already but not over it.

The good thing is that the mlb offseason goes fast and spring training gets here before you know it.

No lie, I've been pretty much in a daze. I'll be back at it, doing prospect lists and all that crap and stuff soon, but I'm taking a few days without sports.