What if Quinn only wins 2 more games but....

Sun Tzu 7

They're both against the Saints?

Smitty swept the Saints on the way out.  People want to **** on Smitty for some reason but they forget.  In that injury riddled 2014 season he still swept the Saints.

Smitty's ultimate undoing was he was never able to develop a pass rush, (and getting TO happy in 2 games).  Of course they never took an edge rusher in the draft with anything higher than a 4th round pick so there is that.

But back to my question. 

If could win only 2 more games I would want them to be against the Saints.  Probably more so than him winning every remaining game except for those but that's a tough call.

7 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

They're both against the Saints?

Smitty swept the Saints on the way out.  People want to **** on Smitty for some reason but they forget.  In that injury riddled 2014 season he still swept the Saints.

Smitty's ultimate undoing was he was never able to develop a pass rush, (and getting TO happy in 2 games).  Of course they never took an edge rusher in the draft with anything higher than a 4th round pick so there is that.

But back to my question. 

If could win only 2 more games I would want them to be against the Saints.  Probably more so than him winning every remaining game except for those but that's a tough call.

That ain’t gon do it Chief 

1 minute ago, Nino11 said:

That ain’t gon do it Chief 

Oh yeah it's not going to save his job.

But there's getting canned and then there's 'At least he swept the Saints on the way out'

Like with Smitty.  My personal guess is that Smitty will be viewed in a more favorable light... especially with the way this season unraveled for Quinn.

Have a look at this thread and see the venom people were spitting at Smitty and how sure they were about Quinn:  

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

You watch...they’ll go on something like a 3 game winning streak and suddenly there will be small feeling of hope...but then they’ll stomp on everyone’s hearts again 

:lol:

Not me tho. I'm done for this season. I have shut it down. No crap talking to division rivals, no optimism,  no hope.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Bet you had the same feeling when the team was 1-4 last year....then suddenly they were 4-4. Don’t mistake this for me saying “I believe in this team”. I don’t. But I also don’t think they end up with a top 5 draft pick either 

Man, I've shut down my feelings for this year with this team. I'm on to rootin for my other team. I have more hope for my Browns than I have for this team this year.

51 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I personally don’t believe the Falcons are only winning 2 more games. I mentioned last week that this team will get hot at some point and likely finish the year 6-10 or possibly 7-9. They aren’t losing every game like many here are suggesting 

One would hope so JD, especially with Ryan and Julio healthy. 

17 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I personally don’t believe the Falcons are only winning 2 more games. I mentioned last week that this team will get hot at some point and likely finish the year 6-10 or possibly 7-9. They aren’t losing every game like many here are suggesting 

Looking at this team and considering who's beaten them and especially who they face from here on, if they win 7 games I'll kiss Quinn's ### in Macy's window.  

38 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Lol.  

At Auburn they say 'You can go 1-11 but that one better be against Bama'.  

edit:  And as it looks now, the Saints will probably beat us aggregately about 85 - 30.  

They tried to fire Tuberville (Jet gate) while he was on a five game winning streak against Bama.  

But cool story 

29 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yeah they'll probably sneak a few in once everyone's written them off.

But as I mentioned.  If they only swept the Saints.... I'd be cool with that.