Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Quick Question

30 posts in this topic

If Falcons were to get blown out by Cardinals do you think could see a total rebuild from this team top to bottom ?? Where they trade as many players as they can ? Freeman, Sanu, Beasley, Allen, Takk, Trufant etc ?? Everything from GM and HC to the bottom will be changed. 

Reset The Culture and start over 

ryantlanta likes this

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Only if Blank sells the team. 

He's too conservative in his approach to make such drastic moves. 

I doubt he will , after all the stock he has put into this team the last 5 years 

Just now, caponine said:

I doubt he will , after all the stock he has put into this team the last 5 years 

Well, then...that answers your original question I guess.   

2 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Can we just put all the “What if?” scenarios in one thread???? Y’all are killin’ me man forreal 

RIP,  what should I put on the tombstone ?? 

There is no reason to not let Quinn finish out the season. Naming someone interm coach is stupid because there is no one on this staff that anyone would want to be head coach. If we lose at seasons end I would like to see a mass change both in the front office as well as coaching staff, I would even go so far as to say trying to trade Julio to Oakland for draft picks, since we are stocked at wide receiver and Gruden has lots of first round picks and needs a stud WR. But when I say a front office change I mean all the way up to Blank down, no one from front office needs to be here at years end. Fans need proof that Falcons are doing a complete rebuild, get rid of McKay, Quinn, Dimitroff, etc,,,, get rid of worn out Rise up and Brotherhood slogans, complete tear down and rebuild because right now as we stand there is nothing I see that couldn't be redone better. The players I am keeping are Grady Jarrett, D Jones, and that's it on defense, On offense I am keeping Ridley, Sanu, a couple of offensive linemen, but I am trading Jake Matthews, Julio, Vic Beasley, and getting whatever I can for them. And I would draft a QB of the future. Ryan is a good QB but he will never win a Super Bowl here. He needs a fresh start and Falcons fans need a fresh start. I would rather tear the whole house down and have a couple of 4 and 5 win season knowing I am going somewhere than be watching a team that is stuck in 6 to 7 win a year abyss with a aging roster and no direction. 

19 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Nice. 

I bet 70% of the board doesn't get that one. 

Anyone that doesn't mind a nice frozen pizza gets the reference lol

octoslash likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Anyone that doesn't mind a nice frozen pizza gets the reference lol

I remember when you'd go to the grocery store and you had a choice of about two types of pizza:  

Totino's or Totino's  

ya_boi_j and NCFalconfan like this

Nothing will never change until the "falcon filter" is removed.

Edited by james b

Was curious what our trade options were so I looked at Spotrac yesterday.  Nothing really beneficial.  Unless someone wants to overpay for Takk or Ridley.  Also looked at who we could cut next year.  That isn't good either.  Whoever is GM/HC they are going to need two years.

Edited by Xyfiel

37 minutes ago, Xyfiel said:

Was curious what our trade options were so I looked at Spotrac yesterday.  Nothing really beneficial.  Unless someone wants to overpay for Takk or Ridley.  Also looked at who we could cut next year.  That isn't good either.  Whoever is GM/HC they are going to need two years.

We need to keep Ridley. He has tons of talent and we saw what he could be last year. Just need a better OC calling plays for him to be effevtive again

Edited by LouDog
Chaz likes this

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

I remember when you'd go to the grocery store and you had a choice of about two types of pizza:  

Totino's or Totino's  

I love the small square Totino's pizza

octoslash likes this

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

Nice. 

I bet 70% of the board doesn't get that one. 

I literally LOL’d

1 hour ago, caponine said:

If Falcons were to get blown out by Cardinals do you think could see a total rebuild from this team top to bottom ?? Where they trade as many players as they can ? Freeman, Sanu, Beasley, Allen, Takk, Trufant etc ?? Everything from GM and HC to the bottom will be changed. 

Reset The Culture and start over 

AB has too much emotional baggage tied up with "his" people to ever make wholesale changes. 

1 hour ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Can we just put all the “What if?” scenarios in one thread???? Y’all are killin’ me man forreal 

I had a college professor that would not answer "what-ifers."  I totally get him now!!  

Get ready for another week of heart-wrenching ***-reaming, peeps.

Sponsored by your friendly-neighborhood Atlanta Falcons.