2019-2020 Atlanta Braves Offseason Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Braves president Mike Plant was on a Liberty Media stream to investors. He told them the Braves are set up to win now and that "they're going for it." He added the plan is to compliment the core youth

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Atlanta Sports Fan.

And I want Jeff Bezos to give me half his checking account. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

He does but he will likely start in AAA until he learns to hit again.

Would also consider him to be discussed in any big trade we consider. 

Austin Riley?  Has his star fell that fast?  We certainly aren’t trading him without a long term solution at the hot corner - no other top 3B prospects in the system.    

I know he fell off the 2nd half but Riley carried the Braves offense for almost a month.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Austin Riley?  Has his star fell that fast?  We certainly aren’t trading him without a long term solution at the hot corner - no other top 3B prospects in the system.    

I know he fell off the 2nd half but Riley carried the Braves offense for almost a month.

Anthopolous said Riley will enter Spring penciled in at Gwinnett. 

5 hours ago, g-dawg said:

I'm not saying they've lost faith, I'm saying that he's going to be a name that comes up if we talk trade with another team. I think we spend on a SP and trade for a bat to replace Donaldson.

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Mannnnn I’m still in mourning about that Alabama loss! Lol not really. I fully expected it tbh.

Maybe the Braves can not choke this year?! We still gotta get Rendon, Strasburg, AND Cole!!! IT’S GONNA BE HUGE!!!

(turning off the Xbox now)

Haha I feel you bro.

I noticed someone over on Falcons section making you look bad. I actually thought it was you until I saw post count. Had me scratching my head lol

12 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Haha I feel you bro.

I noticed someone over on Falcons section making you look bad. I actually thought it was you until I saw post count. Had me scratching my head lol

Hey it was all good as far as I’m concerned. Just gets annoying seeing our fans who hate Ryan more than they love the Falcons