2019-2020 Atlanta Braves Offseason Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Braves president Mike Plant was on a Liberty Media stream to investors. He told them the Braves are set up to win now and that "they're going for it." He added the plan is to compliment the core youth

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Atlanta Sports Fan.

And I want Jeff Bezos to give me half his checking account. 

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I don't see it happening before July unless someone gets hurt. Neither looked too good in what time they had in AAA last year.

It wasnt bad. .271/.336 isnt bad for his limited action from Waters, Pache hit .274/.337. I do agree though, I dont think either is ready to be out there in April. We wont rush them.

4 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

It wasnt bad. .271/.336 isnt bad for his limited action from Waters,

I like Waters, and I'm certainly not saying that I'm worried about him as a prospect. However, he struck out 43 times in 107 at bats. That is really bad. And an OPS of .710 for a corner outfielder is terrible, too. Thankfully, we're talking about a small sample size.

All this means in the greater scheme is that he's had a long look at AAA pitching and knows that there's work to be done. He's clearly not ready for the majors yet, but he hasn't even turned 21 yet. It's entirely possible he'll wreck Spring Training and do what Riley just did at AAA. He'll tell us when it's time.