Jump to content

Kurt Warner just now on NFL Network "What's wrong with Matt Ryan"


Recommended Posts

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Man, you're a Ryan fan.. Nothing wrong with that.. I was a Shawn Kemp fan back in the 90s..nothing anymore said about him could change my mind.. He ended up getting strung out on crack and kicked out of the NBA.. But im still a fan of his today for whatever reason 

ah yes...hater vs fan. that changes whats true and false I guess.

Goalpost city. :tiphat:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see what Matt does when he gets on fire...

I can’t wait to see this place when Matt retires. His replacement will throw his first pick and the board goons will be clamoring for #2 back under center

Ryan has consistently been a performer in the RZ. Where is your proof otherwise? Clutch moments? Falcons had a historical 3rd down rate last year. No run game and converted an insanely high

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

No, it just means you have delusions about Ryan like i did about a player and you can see him doing no wrong 

Nice box you live in. Did the media make it for you too?

The only thing delusional is a liar trying to project onto others.

We're all fans of the team here supposedly, yet you say I'm 'being too serious' defending nonsense...ok Joker.

I'll let you argue with yourself and stop responding to you.

HAGL

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Defense needs major revamp, not incremental upgrades. I want to see more aggressive run game on the outside once D can hold up. It’s tough situation offensively if you have to be perfect in running the ball.  

Can’t get worse.

Defensively all I’m looking for schematic wise is rush 4 and tackle behind it that’s it keep it really simple.Just players doing there jobs that’s it.If there running a certain zone man whatever just do your assignment don’t go off the reservation don’t be a hero just do there job that’s it.

For it to get worse we’d need to see the other team put up another 40 point plus effort.

If that occurs DQ may aswell order the movers after the press conference.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Can’t get worse.

Defensively all I’m looking for schematic wise is rush 4 and tackle behind it that’s it keep it really simple.Just players doing there jobs that’s it.If there running a certain zone man whatever just do your assignment don’t go off the reservation don’t be a hero just do there job that’s it.

For it to get worse we’d need to see the other team put up another 40 point plus effort.

If that occurs DQ may aswell order the movers after the press conference.

I agree but if it was that easy it would have been fixed. This D is getting worse, blaming players works for a week or two. After that, it is ok coaches. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Nice box you live in. Did the media make it for you too?

The only thing delusional is a liar trying to project onto others.

We're all fans of the team here supposedly, yet you say I'm 'being too serious' defending nonsense...ok Joker.

I'll let you argue with yourself and stop responding to you.

HAGL

Im sorry you're wrapped up in Ryan as tightly as you are. Its your right and more power to ya

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Don’t need to watch. Here are the facts: 

Ryans arm is done, he is throwing wobbly passes and under throwing. 

there is not touch in his passes, too much zip and over throwing the receivers.

he is a bum in Red zone and other QB score every time.

he is not efficient like Rodgers outside the red zone. I mean Rodgers has scored total of 6 TD this year. 
 

Falcons should draft Tua or Fields at this point.

Lmao bad post

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

I agree but if it was that easy it would have been fixed. This D is getting worse, blaming players works for a week or two. After that, it is ok coaches. 

Just show em the Eagles film that’s what they should try and replicate every week.I know they don’t have Neal anymore and he’s big in coverage against TEs and 8th man in the box but **** surely they can get something going along those lines.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Tom Brady had a 10.3 TQBR against the Bills. Gets a W. Football is a team sport, we need a team around Matt Ryan. 

Good point, and the Saints are 4-1 without Brees based on great coaching scheme, solid blocking and a strong defense.

I don’t think there is anyone here who can’t critique MR when he deserves it.  But the hate mongers are losing every single debate badly.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Oh, that's definitely part of it but when the Defense gives you no room for error in 4 out of 5 games...

If the Defense was MERELY average, we could be unbeaten. We'd at least know if the run game could work out...

We tried running on 1st down quite a bit vs HOU in the first half. I think we need to be less predictable.

Crushed it ergo.  I am so glad someone else gets it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, falcons007 said:

What were we averaging in 2015 and 2017 with a new OC? Where is the high draft capital we spent on Offense in years? You have a funny definition, we have more first and second-rounders drafted on D in the last 5-6 years on this team. And most of the second-rounders on defense were busts. 

D got paid big bucks, we are paying Vic 13 M, Grady and Debo more than that, Tru is paid well. Where are the results? 

Collins, Beasley, Takk, Oliver. Good job we aren't paying 3 of them a boat load (or even on the roster) currently! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Just show em the Eagles film that’s what they should try and replicate every week.I know they don’t have Neal anymore and he’s big in coverage against TEs and 8th man in the box but **** surely they can get something going along those lines.

Defensive was good but let's not make it seem like they were that great vs the eagles. Eagles still had a chance to score at the end of the game. It has nothing to do with defense. Not like they stopped the eagles offense. If they were to go up against them now , defense would probably struggle 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I'd love to see what Matt does when he gets on fire... :tiphat:

I’m probably going to get killed ... but most of those are empty stats that are not translating into wins .. how many times have we needed a big 3rd down play to stay in a game and Matt comes up small by either being inaccurate or getting sacked I know him getting sacked is not always his fault but Matt has some Eli in him where he’s sometimes just a statue in the pocket and doesn’t move to create plays I’ve seen it too many times or even when we’re not playing well the other team is scoring and we need to keep score with them why doesn’t Matt elevate the team in that way?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, caponine said:

Defensive was good but let's not make it seem like they were that great vs the eagles. Eagles still had a chance to score at the end of the game. It has nothing to do with defense. Not like they stopped the eagles offense. If they were to go up against them now , defense would probably struggle 

Cmon man that’s our silver lining that game.Alot talk about that how bout if Ryan doesn’t throw 3 ints this game isn’t close.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...