Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shagpill 2.0

Kurt Warner just now on NFL Network "What's wrong with Matt Ryan"

110 posts in this topic

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Man, you're a Ryan fan.. Nothing wrong with that.. I was a Shawn Kemp fan back in the 90s..nothing anymore said about him could change my mind.. He ended up getting strung out on crack and kicked out of the NBA.. But im still a fan of his today for whatever reason 

ah yes...hater vs fan. that changes whats true and false I guess.

Goalpost city. :tiphat:

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

No, it just means you have delusions about Ryan like i did about a player and you can see him doing no wrong 

Nice box you live in. Did the media make it for you too?

The only thing delusional is a liar trying to project onto others.

We're all fans of the team here supposedly, yet you say I'm 'being too serious' defending nonsense...ok Joker.

I'll let you argue with yourself and stop responding to you.

HAGL

Geneaut likes this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Defense needs major revamp, not incremental upgrades. I want to see more aggressive run game on the outside once D can hold up. It’s tough situation offensively if you have to be perfect in running the ball.  

Can’t get worse.

Defensively all I’m looking for schematic wise is rush 4 and tackle behind it that’s it keep it really simple.Just players doing there jobs that’s it.If there running a certain zone man whatever just do your assignment don’t go off the reservation don’t be a hero just do there job that’s it.

For it to get worse we’d need to see the other team put up another 40 point plus effort.

If that occurs DQ may aswell order the movers after the press conference.

falcons007 likes this

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Can’t get worse.

Defensively all I’m looking for schematic wise is rush 4 and tackle behind it that’s it keep it really simple.Just players doing there jobs that’s it.If there running a certain zone man whatever just do your assignment don’t go off the reservation don’t be a hero just do there job that’s it.

For it to get worse we’d need to see the other team put up another 40 point plus effort.

If that occurs DQ may aswell order the movers after the press conference.

I agree but if it was that easy it would have been fixed. This D is getting worse, blaming players works for a week or two. After that, it is ok coaches. 

Matt hasn't been costing us since the Eagles game.

That said, I can't give two ****s about how his yardage ranks stack up when we've been down double digits in every game. His stats are every bit as boosted as those Brees years we like to make fun of.

6 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Nice box you live in. Did the media make it for you too?

The only thing delusional is a liar trying to project onto others.

We're all fans of the team here supposedly, yet you say I'm 'being too serious' defending nonsense...ok Joker.

I'll let you argue with yourself and stop responding to you.

HAGL

Im sorry you're wrapped up in Ryan as tightly as you are. Its your right and more power to ya

Flying Falcon likes this

3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Don’t need to watch. Here are the facts: 

Ryans arm is done, he is throwing wobbly passes and under throwing. 

there is not touch in his passes, too much zip and over throwing the receivers.

he is a bum in Red zone and other QB score every time.

he is not efficient like Rodgers outside the red zone. I mean Rodgers has scored total of 6 TD this year. 

Falcons should draft Tua or Fields at this point.

Lmao bad post

HASHBROWN3 and Schwarzwald like this

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

I agree but if it was that easy it would have been fixed. This D is getting worse, blaming players works for a week or two. After that, it is ok coaches. 

Just show em the Eagles film that’s what they should try and replicate every week.I know they don’t have Neal anymore and he’s big in coverage against TEs and 8th man in the box but **** surely they can get something going along those lines.

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Im sorry you're wrapped up in Ryan as tightly as you are. Its your right and more power to ya

Only reason I am because I’m yet to see anyone of those college guys coming out that are close to what we got now.

4 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Tom Brady had a 10.3 TQBR against the Bills. Gets a W. Football is a team sport, we need a team around Matt Ryan. 

Good point, and the Saints are 4-1 without Brees based on great coaching scheme, solid blocking and a strong defense.

I don’t think there is anyone here who can’t critique MR when he deserves it.  But the hate mongers are losing every single debate badly.  

10 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Oh, that's definitely part of it but when the Defense gives you no room for error in 4 out of 5 games...

If the Defense was MERELY average, we could be unbeaten. We'd at least know if the run game could work out...

We tried running on 1st down quite a bit vs HOU in the first half. I think we need to be less predictable.

Crushed it ergo.  I am so glad someone else gets it.  

Schwarzwald likes this

9 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

First two weeks: 5 Total TDs, 5 INTs

Last three weeks: 7 Total TDs, 2 INTs

Media just wants to push a bad narrative on Matt, and it just so happens that the common folk take it and eat it up.

:golfclap:  

nailed it.

Atlantafan21 and Schwarzwald like this

12 hours ago, falcons007 said:

What were we averaging in 2015 and 2017 with a new OC? Where is the high draft capital we spent on Offense in years? You have a funny definition, we have more first and second-rounders drafted on D in the last 5-6 years on this team. And most of the second-rounders on defense were busts. 

D got paid big bucks, we are paying Vic 13 M, Grady and Debo more than that, Tru is paid well. Where are the results? 

Collins, Beasley, Takk, Oliver. Good job we aren't paying 3 of them a boat load (or even on the roster) currently! 

9 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Just show em the Eagles film that’s what they should try and replicate every week.I know they don’t have Neal anymore and he’s big in coverage against TEs and 8th man in the box but **** surely they can get something going along those lines.

Defensive was good but let's not make it seem like they were that great vs the eagles. Eagles still had a chance to score at the end of the game. It has nothing to do with defense. Not like they stopped the eagles offense. If they were to go up against them now , defense would probably struggle 

14 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I'd love to see what Matt does when he gets on fire... :tiphat:

Forced INTs early in games?

15 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Those passing numbers are taken completely out of context. Of course you're gonna be leading the league in several passing categories when 70% of the play calls are pass plays. That is not sustainable.

ChickenBiscuit likes this

He's also leading in pass attempts, the volume stats don't matter just his efficiency. 

No.11 likes this

I’m probably going to get killed ... but most of those are empty stats that are not translating into wins .. how many times have we needed a big 3rd down play to stay in a game and Matt comes up small by either being inaccurate or getting sacked I know him getting sacked is not always his fault but Matt has some Eli in him where he’s sometimes just a statue in the pocket and doesn’t move to create plays I’ve seen it too many times or even when we’re not playing well the other team is scoring and we need to keep score with them why doesn’t Matt elevate the team in that way?

4 hours ago, caponine said:

Defensive was good but let's not make it seem like they were that great vs the eagles. Eagles still had a chance to score at the end of the game. It has nothing to do with defense. Not like they stopped the eagles offense. If they were to go up against them now , defense would probably struggle 

Cmon man that’s our silver lining that game.Alot talk about that how bout if Ryan doesn’t throw 3 ints this game isn’t close.