Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shagpill 2.0

Kurt Warner just now on NFL Network "What's wrong with Matt Ryan"

110 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Don’t need to watch. Here are the facts: 

Ryans arm is done, he is throwing wobbly passes and under throwing. 

there is not touch in his passes, too much zip and over throwing the receivers.

he is a bum in Red zone and other QB score every time.

he is not efficient like Rodgers outside the red zone. I mean Rodgers has scored total of 6 TD this year. 

Falcons should draft Tua or Fields at this point.

Almost had me for a minute. Your first two comments were like “Everybody freeze, and drop to the floor”

Schwarzwald and falcons007 like this

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Man DKs offense averaging less than Sarks like I said no one saying the defense is any better but the offense is as much of a **** show.The idea it isn’t us fools gold.

So your saying all the money spent on Ryan Julio FA capital and high draft picks were a waste of time and thee offense should be bad also wow.

ps you suck ss a salesman talking up the offense telling me they’d take 4-5 weeks to gel and there still dog Pooh lol.

What were we averaging in 2015 and 2017 with a new OC? Where is the high draft capital we spent on Offense in years? You have a funny definition, we have more first and second-rounders drafted on D in the last 5-6 years on this team. And most of the second-rounders on defense were busts. 

D got paid big bucks, we are paying Vic 13 M, Grady and Debo more than that, Tru is paid well. Where are the results? 

MSalmon and Domed Outter like this

This team is in shambles, gifs all over the internet of the defense getting eaten alive, leaving acres of green grass everywhere. Yet everywhere the Falcons are talked about, it's ALWAYS Matt Ryan's name being brought up. I don't care if we had Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, this defense ain't stopping anyone, and we could've put up 100 points. Has nothing to do with Ryan and his contract either. I mean Tru got paid, is he giving up any $? Vic? Tak? I'm mean that side of the ball should be playing for free at this point.

Atlantafan21 and TNFalcon1 like this

Just now, falcons007 said:

What were we averaging in 2015 and 2017 with a new OC? Where is the high draft capital we spent on Offense in years? You have a funny definition, we have more first and second-rounders drafted on D in the last 5-6 years on this team. And most of the second-rounders on defense were busts. 

D got paid big bucks, we are paying Vic 13 M, Grady and Debo more than that, Tru is paid well. Where are the results? 

That’s the difference in a good OC wouldn’t you say.We were spoilt with KS and just haven’t come in the same ball park since.

DK is our guy now do you have faith in this guy going foward.

43 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

That entire video is a ratings clip since talking about "the Ryan turnovers" is a story from the first 2 weeks primarily.

Nothing to do with objective. If anything you could tell me this was a clip from 2017 when maybe the question was Matt...but we all know it wound up being Sark's first year playcalling problems.

RZ...critical 3rd down or game on the line situations.

People have their head in the sand or just don't care about the facts regarding Matt.

Youre right.matt didnt put up 52 points last game or 34 the game before that or 36 week 1 wed be 4-0 if he made critical scramble fade away throw to gain 28 yards on 3 & 20 each time a ****er like carpenter or brown or wes commit a presnap penalty.dude is trash 

52 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

That entire video is a ratings clip since talking about "the Ryan turnovers" is a story from the first 2 weeks primarily.

First two weeks: 5 Total TDs, 5 INTs

Last three weeks: 7 Total TDs, 2 INTs

Media just wants to push a bad narrative on Matt, and it just so happens that the common folk take it and eat it up.

Schwarzwald and Peteshweddy like this

13 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Yup.i posted something similar. We’ve expensed an absurd amount of draft capital on defense. The offense has more salary committed but it’s mostly in traditional positions like LT, QB and stud WR. Freeman, overpaid or not, was a fourth round after thought. Go back to Schraeder, who was an UDFA. Until this year, it’d been a minute since we expended resources on OL.

Hoop is a third rounder...ridley was first first round WR since Julio! This narrative if defense hasn’t gotten resources or attention is BS. And, since DQ signs off on all players, he picked these guys. 

Schwarzwald and falcons007 like this

16 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

This team is in shambles, gifs all over the internet of the defense getting eaten alive, leaving acres of green grass everywhere. Yet everywhere the Falcons are talked about, it's ALWAYS Matt Ryan's name being brought up. I don't care if we had Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, this defense ain't stopping anyone, and we could've put up 100 points. Has nothing to do with Ryan and his contract either. I mean Tru got paid, is he giving up any $? Vic? Tak? I'm mean that side of the ball should be playing for free at this point.

Two stops in two games...they may as well not even take the field. 

13 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

That’s the difference in a good OC wouldn’t you say.We were spoilt with KS and just haven’t come in the same ball park since.

DK is our guy now do you have faith in this guy going foward.

Measuring the first year of new OC and second year under KS is the disconnect. Folks were ready to run KS after the Bucs game in 2016. 

1 minute ago, MSalmon said:

Yup.i posted something similar. We’ve expensed an absurd amount of draft capital on defense. The offense has more salary committed but it’s mostly in traditional positions like LT, QB and stud WR. Freeman, overpaid or not, was a fourth round after thought. Go back to Schraeder, who was an UDFA. Until this year, it’d been a minute since we expended resources on OL.

Hoop is a third rounder...ridley was first first round WR since Julio! This narrative if defense hasn’t gotten resources or attention is BS. And, since DQ signs off on all players, he picked these guys. 

It is because of the inability of this team to find a decent OL outside the first round. They had to pay the OL or we saw what happened to the late-round picks on the OL.  The second round has been kryptonite for TD on defense except for Deion Jones. Hageman, Collins, Duke Riley( though its 10 spots trade down to top of 3rd round) and now Oliver is not looking good. 

TNFalcon1 and MSalmon like this

17 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Measuring the first year of new OC and second year under KS is the disconnect. Folks were ready to run KS after the Bucs game in 2016. 

KS came out of the gates hot in 2015 so compare that to what DKs doing now.

Thats the comparison I meant to make.

Do you have faith in DK righting the ship?

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

KS came out of the gates hot in 2015 so compare that to what DKs doing now.

Thats the comparison I meant to make.

Do you have faith in DK righting the ship?

We shall see. Just like how KS got benefit of first year disaster. Heck at this point I want Ryan to continue under one OC. He had too many changes in last 5 years. 

kiwifalcon likes this

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

And, I say you spout things that are lies. What does that make you?

It makes you weird if you take things too personal on a football team forum

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It makes you weird if you take things too personal on a football team forum

You're right. We're not here because we care about the team at all.

Who cares if we keep good players or bad?

You're a joke.

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Everything you have said is a lie. Now, there are many legit areas about Ryan’s play you can bring it up. It needs some research so you don’t end up like a troll. Step up slumy, show something solid.

Ok man, if you honestly believe that then im sorry.. You have professional sports analysts saying the same exact things.. Its probably just a conspiracy against Ryan i guess.. But i honestly didn't think you took things so personal about a football team 

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

We shall see. Just like how KS got benefit of first year disaster. Heck at this point I want Ryan to continue under one OC. He had too many changes in last 5 years. 

Agreed I’m not feeling Koetter though I no they’ve had success in the past.

Without a viable consistent run threat I feel Koetter offense is history.

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

You're right. We're not here because we care about the team at all.

Who cares if we keep good players or bad?

You're a joke.

Its not that, its the delusions you live in defending a football player that dosnt even know you and professional sports analysts say the same things about.. But you put on a tin foil hat and close your eyes.. Kinda weird imo

59 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Man DKs offense averaging less than Sarks like I said no one saying the defense is any better but the offense is as much of a **** show.The idea it isn’t us fools gold.

So your saying all the money spent on Ryan Julio FA capital and high draft picks were a waste of time and thee offense should be bad also wow.

ps you suck ss a salesman talking up the offense telling me they’d take 4-5 weeks to gel and there still dog Pooh lol.

Adjusted on a Per drive basis and considering strength of defenses, it really is not that much of a **** show. The defense on the other hand. 

Edited by Dr Long Shot

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Agreed I’m not feeling Koetter though I no they’ve had success in the past.

Without a viable consistent run threat I feel Koetter offense is history.

I think he is forcing too much to run. Take the 2016 play book, team would come out aggressively with short passes on first downs, play action passes and then get run game going. 

what DK is calling is Mularky ball, run on first downs and put offense in 3rd and long. One punt the team is down and then you need to pass. If the Falcons had legit defense you can commit to run.

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Its not that, its the delusions you live in defending a football player that dosnt even know you and professional sports analysts say the same things about.. But you put on a tin foil hat and close your eyes.. Kinda weird imo

This is about defending what's true.

So, you're the type that thinks truth is worth defending or stating based on who is around?

Do you.

And exactly...Keep believing what you want...like regurgitated rating clickbaits or soundbites that fit what the media has told you to feel about your supposed team you care so much about to be on said forum. There is no objective dialogue with you. It's fun to kick around poor excuses for logic regarding team evaluation. Maybe that's why you can't take it seriously yet here we are? 

Pot...kettle..

Geneaut likes this

Just now, falcons007 said:

I think he is forcing too much to run. Take the 2016 play book, team would come out aggressively with short passes on first downs, play action passes and then get run game going. 

what DK is calling is Mularky ball, run on first downs and put offense in 3rd and long. One punt the team is down and then you need to pass. If the Falcons had legit defense you can commit to run.

I think he’s running in the wrong places to.

All of Ryan’s passing is done under centre aswell no boots or roll outs to keep the defense guessing.

Guess I’ll be just looking for small incrimental improvements much like the defense.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

This is about defending what's true.

So, you're the type that thinks truth is worth defending or stating based on who is around?

Do you.

And exactly...Keep believing what you want...like regurgitated rating clickbaits or soundbites that fit what the media has told you to feel about your supposed team you care so much about to be on said forum. There is no objective dialogue with you. It's fun to kick around poor excuses for logic regarding team evaluation. Maybe that's why you can't take it seriously yet here we are? 

Pot...kettle..

Man, you're a Ryan fan.. Nothing wrong with that.. I was a Shawn Kemp fan back in the 90s..nothing anymore said about him could change my mind.. He ended up getting strung out on crack and kicked out of the NBA.. But im still a fan of his today for whatever reason 

6 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Ok man, if you honestly believe that then im sorry.. You have professional sports analysts saying the same exact things.. Its probably just a conspiracy against Ryan i guess.. But i honestly didn't think you took things so personal about a football team 

Booger called Matt elite.

Oh, look. "Professional sports analyst calls Matt elite"

2865A2EB-DECD-4C8A-B57E-33095A890130.thumb.jpeg.b79a4147e94b2f86b019ed0bbf81efbc.jpeg

Like I've been saying...you can't think for yourself and let media manipulate you to believing lies. There is no objective with you just cherry picked clips.

Do you consider Cowherd or Skip professional?

LOL

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

I think he’s running in the wrong places to.

All of Ryan’s passing is done under centre aswell no boots or roll outs to keep the defense guessing.

Guess I’ll be just looking for small incrimental improvements much like the defense.

Defense needs major revamp, not incremental upgrades. I want to see more aggressive run game on the outside once D can hold up. It’s tough situation offensively if you have to be perfect in running the ball.  

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Booger called Matt elite.

Oh, look. "Professional sports analyst calls Matt elite"

2865A2EB-DECD-4C8A-B57E-33095A890130.thumb.jpeg.b79a4147e94b2f86b019ed0bbf81efbc.jpeg

Like I've been saying...you can't think for yourself and let media manipulate you to believing lies. There is no objective with you just cherry picked clips.

Do you consider Cowherd or Skip professional?

LOL

You and I both know Ryan isnt elite