Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shagpill 2.0

Kurt Warner just now on NFL Network "What's wrong with Matt Ryan"

110 posts in this topic

Kurt Warner could throw the ball a country Mile and always hit his receivers in stride! Ryan can do neither!!! What’s wrong with Ryan? Nothing? He’s just being Ryan! This is who he is! Trade him while he still processes draft pick value because it’s fading fast!!!!

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Typical liar. Sticking with them.

Is your sole purpose on the boards to pump up lies?

I figured after your last beating you'd stay down for a while.

All narrative and no substance. Like a dog without a bite. Keep barking. :tiphat:

Just was messing with ya on this.. But absolutely nothing I've ever said about noodle arm is a lie.. Hes a stat hoe 4real

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Typical liar. Sticking with them.

Is your sole purpose on the boards to pump up lies?

I figured after your last beating you'd stay down for a while.

All narrative and no substance. Like a dog without a bite. Keep barking. :tiphat:

Oh my.  Gotten a little tense in here since my last visit.....:ninja:

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Just was messing with ya on this.. But absolutely nothing I've ever said about noodle arm is a lie.. Hes a stat hoe 4real

Ryan has consistently been a performer in the RZ.

Where is your proof otherwise?

Clutch moments? Falcons had a historical 3rd down rate last year. No run game and converted an insanely high percentage of 3rd and Long through the air. Red zone offense was fine.

Ryan wins 3 times for every 1 time he fails at coming back in a critical drive to tie or take the lead in the 4th Q.

If anyone is a choker, it's Drew Brees.

btw Ryan is pretty good at tying or taking the lead late too.

So...clutch...plays well in RZ and has amazing postseason success...but let's ignore every other factor on the team.

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Ryan has consistently been a performer in the RZ.

Where is your proof otherwise?

Clutch moments? Falcons had a historical 3rd down rate last year. No run game and converted an insanely high percentage of 3rd and Long through the air. Red zone offense was fine.

Ryan wins 3 times for every 1 time he fails at coming back in a critical drive to tie or take the lead in the 4th Q.

If anyone is a choker, it's Drew Brees.

btw Ryan is pretty good at tying or taking the lead late too.

So...clutch...plays well in RZ and has amazing postseason success...but let's ignore every other factor on the team.

Bro, ur way too serious about this.. I just call a duck a duck.. But its all good bro, Ryan dont care what i think about him

caponine likes this

4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Bro, ur way too serious about this.. I just call a duck a duck.. But its all good bro, Ryan dont care what i think about him

And, I say you spout things that are lies. What does that make you?

Geneaut and Peteshweddy like this

27 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Everything you have said is a lie. Now, there are many legit areas about Ryan’s play you can bring it up. It needs some research so you don’t end up like a troll. Step up slumy, show something solid.

Peteshweddy and Schwarzwald like this

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I mean...we changed the offense...again. It's gonna have some hiccups. We changed the way we time the routes between QB and receiver...we gave WRs option routes. Was that even a thing in our offense under Kyle?

We certainly used more under C play-action in the past.

I think Dirk isn't getting as fair a shake given just how bad the defense has been and the INTs mostly weeks 1 and 2. He knew how to attack Schwartz being reckless blitzing to try to cover for his secondary...we were rolling vs the Colts and Texans.

Issues mainly stem from turnovers in MIN; 2 in RZ, and the Titans game at home. Those were the glaring problems with our offense. Other 3 games are enough to win with a competent Defense.

Ergo run game man.

DK and Mularkey the latter bought here to strengthen that area.

Right now we are unbalanced.With out a consistent threat on the ground we are history.

Detail and putting guys in position to succeed is DK doing this I don’t think he is.I also believe this is even magnified in our run game. We don’t set anything up to get down the field and opposite teams know it.

Stop the run minimise the pass and the Falcons are done no plan B that’s all I’m getting from DKs offense

Schwarzwald likes this

7 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Ergo run game man.

DK and Mularkey the latter bought here to strengthen that area.

Right now we are unbalanced.With out a consistent threat on the ground we are history.

Detail and putting guys in position to succeed is DK doing this I don’t think he is.I also believe this is even magnified in our run game. We don’t set anything up to get down the field and opposite teams know it.

Stop the run minimise the pass and the Falcons are done no plan B that’s all I’m getting from DKs offense

Oh, that's definitely part of it but when the Defense gives you no room for error in 4 out of 5 games...

If the Defense was MERELY average, we could be unbeaten. We'd at least know if the run game could work out...

We tried running on 1st down quite a bit vs HOU in the first half. I think we need to be less predictable.

Edited by Ergo Proxy
Peteshweddy likes this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Oh, that's definitely part of it but when the Defense gives you no room for error in 4 out of 5 games...

No doubt there’s no margin for error my only retort to this is the offense is more we’ll resourced than the defense that’s why I’m calling them out.

I hate the idea we are probably burning more of the Ryan Julio window.Your off season plan to protect the QB ok cool.

Coaches get it done.

18 minutes ago, Califalcon0013 said:

Back handed shots at matt when the whole team been playing ****.nobody put that defense on blast for sucking letting up 31 points in 15mins lol

That entire video is a ratings clip since talking about "the Ryan turnovers" is a story from the first 2 weeks primarily.

Nothing to do with objective. If anything you could tell me this was a clip from 2017 when maybe the question was Matt...but we all know it wound up being Sark's first year playcalling problems.

RZ...critical 3rd down or game on the line situations.

People have their head in the sand or just don't care about the facts regarding Matt.

falcons007, Vandy and TNFalcon1 like this

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

No doubt there’s no margin for error my only retort to this is the offense is more we’ll resourced than the defense that’s why I’m calling them out.

I hate the idea we are probably burning more of the Ryan Julio window.Your off season plan to protect the QB ok cool.

Coaches get it done.

Being able to be a run first team when we need to be and being closer to 2016 or even 2017 balance would be great. That can protect a defense that needs protecting.

Our defense? :ninja:

falcons007 likes this

6 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

If the Defense was MERELY average, we could be unbeaten. We'd at least know if the run game could work out...

We tried running on 1st down quite a bit vs HOU in the first half. I think we need to be less predictable.

Outside zone runs or inside the tackles. Seen enough of Free off LG for 2 type of runs.

falcons007 likes this

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Being able to be a run first team when we need to be and being closer to 2016 or even 2017 balance would be great. That can protect a defense that needs protecting.

Our defense? :ninja:

Defensively god knows what’s changed since Philly.

Rushing 3 poor Grady Jarrett doubled every time Takk and Beasley Crawford and co have gone missing.

Just leaking and playing poor assignment football.The team is in a hole can they get out god knows but I know I’ve seen enough from Koetter Knapp and Mularkey I know I have.

Drvillain and falcons007 like this

6 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Coaches get it done.

Lol. Which planet are we on Kiwi? If this is the way you build the team, Julio and Ryan will ask for the trade. 

I wish Ryan instead of taking blame in press conferences on not being perfect, calls out the Defense. This defense in 2019 is one of the historically worst D.

6 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

That entire video is a ratings clip since talking about "the Ryan turnovers" is a story from the first 2 weeks primarily.

Nothing to do with objective. If anything you could tell me this was a clip from 2017 when maybe the question was Matt...but we all know it wound up being Sark's first year playcalling problems.

People have their head in the sand or just don't care about the facts regarding Matt.

Warner joined Deion to become a talking head. Talking heads don’t speak truth, they speak sound bites. 

10 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Warner joined Deion to become a talking head. Talking heads don’t speak truth, they speak sound bites. 

I have always respected Warner. He is one of the guys who was very legit on praise and criticism of Ryan over the years.  It’s not like what he said wasn’t already said by Ryan. I do see point where it’s more slanted in the video.

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Lol. Which planet are we on Kiwi? If this is the way you build the team, Julio and Ryan will ask for the trade. 

I wish Ryan instead of taking blame in press conferences on not being perfect, calls out the Defense. This defense in 2019 is one of the historically worst D.

Well he’s hardly going to call himself out is he as supposed leader of the team is he.

As for how we are built we are built offense first am I missing something.Wheres the most of the money and early draft capital spent.

Everyone knows the defense is playing crap there’s no argument but pretending think that **** show we got on offense is much better your kidding yourself.

4 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Well he’s hardly going to call himself out is head he as supposed leader of the team is he.

As for how we are built we are built offense first am I missing something.Wheres the most of the money and early draft capital spent.

Everyone knows the defense is playing crap there’s no argument but pretending think that **** show we got on offense is much better your kidding yourself.

You are missing the biggest thing. I have said offense will take 4-5 weeks to gel because of new OC and players adjusting to the new scheme. You have an OC coming out and saying WR are running wrong routes. It’s showing up because they need to adjust and transition.

All this off season, we have heard what a genius DC Q is and how the D will be top. D has no excuse to be playing like crap. D got paid big Bucks. 

Forget carrying the offense, D should be helping the offense transition. 

You must be joking about early draft capita? If they drafted offense and defense in balanced way on top picks, we wouldn’t pay Offense money. Heck now D got paid more this year. Where are the results?

Schwarzwald and Dr Long Shot like this

Just now, falcons007 said:

You are missing the biggest thing. I have said offense will take 4-5 weeks to gel because of new OC and players adjusting to the new scheme. You have an OC coming out and saying WR are running wrong routes. It’s showing up because they need to adjust and transition.

All this off season, we have heard what a genius DC Q is and how the D will be top. D has no excuse to be playing like crap. D got paid big Bucks. 

Forget carrying the offense, D should be helping the offense transition. 

It’s been 5 weeks we’ve looked good in half a game vs the Colts.

KS came out of the gate nostrils flaring in 2015 with the same prep time and a new offense.Stumbled in the end but came back in 16.

Are you a good salesman 007 pitch it to me mate why and how DK is going to change this **** show around.Sell me man I’m listening.

3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

It’s been 5 weeks we’ve looked good in half a game vs the Colts.

KS came out of the gate nostrils flaring in 2015 with the same prep time and a new offense.Stumbled in the end but came back in 16.

Are you a good salesman 007 pitch it to me mate why and how DK is going to change this **** show around.Sell me man I’m listening.

No selling. Bottom line Falcons are incomplete team. You win as a team. We have folks wanting one unit to win games. The D is historically one of the worst in Falcons history. D is the reason we are in trouble, all those top 2 round picks over the years have resulted in nothing. It’s fools gold to think a draft pick in 2019 would have changed anything.

After first five week, the DC would have been fired by now. Instead we are arguing about offense. Lol.

Clean the house, there is no selling this crap.

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

No selling. Bottom line Falcons are incomplete team. You win as a team. We have folks wanting one unit to win games. The D is historically one of the worst in Falcons history. D is the reason we are in trouble, all those top 2 round picks over the years have resulted in nothing. It’s fools gold to think a draft pick in 2019 would have changed anything.

After first five week, the DC would have been fired by now. Instead we are arguing about offense. Lol

Man DKs offense averaging less than Sarks like I said no one saying the defense is any better but the offense is as much of a **** show.The idea it isn’t us fools gold.

So your saying all the money spent on Ryan Julio FA capital and high draft picks were a waste of time and thee offense should be bad also wow.

ps you suck ss a salesman talking up the offense telling me they’d take 4-5 weeks to gel and there still dog Pooh lol.