Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shagpill 2.0

Kurt Warner just now on NFL Network "What's wrong with Matt Ryan"

110 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just saw the clip on NFL Network but I couldn't hear it. Is there any of our amazing posters who saw it and have the ability to post the interview Kurt did about Matt. Please post it here. I'm interested in what Kurt says because he is a QBs QB. He been through it all- the highs and the lows. I'd like to see his take on Ice. 

Edited by Shagpill 2.0
Words

Posted (edited)

I'd be interested to hear myself.  You can point fingers at Matt for some stuff but out of all the issues we got going on, Matt is the least of them....especially since he got past the pick fit earlier in the season.

Edited by Monolith2001
JDaveG, Schwarzwald and Drvillain like this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Old interview by Kurt. We'll see what Warner says when this interview gets posted?

Just realized I was watching a replay game and that interview might have been apart of that broadcast my bad if so

8 minutes ago, Shagpill 2.0 said:

Just realized I was watching a replay game and that interview might have been apart of that broadcast my bad if so

Do you recall which game was replaying?

13 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I'd be interested to hear myself.  You can point fingers at Matt for some stuff but out of all the issues we got going on, Matt is the least of them....especially since he got past the pick fit earlier in the season.

I mean...we changed the offense...again. It's gonna have some hiccups. We changed the way we time the routes between QB and receiver...we gave WRs option routes. Was that even a thing in our offense under Kyle?

We certainly used more under C play-action in the past.

I think Dirk isn't getting as fair a shake given just how bad the defense has been and the INTs mostly weeks 1 and 2. He knew how to attack Schwartz being reckless blitzing to try to cover for his secondary...we were rolling vs the Colts and Texans.

Issues mainly stem from turnovers in MIN; 2 in RZ, and the Titans game at home. Those were the glaring problems with our offense. Other 3 games are enough to win with a competent Defense.

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I mean...we changed the offense...again. It's gonna have some hiccups. We changed the way we time the routes between QB and receiver...we gave WRs option routes. Was that even a thing in our offense under Kyle?

We certainly used more under C play-action in the past.

I think Dirk isn't getting as fair a shake given just how bad the defense has been and the INTs mostly weeks 1 and 2. He knew how to attack Schwartz being reckless blitzing to try to cover for his secondary...we were rolling vs the Colts and Texans.

Issues mainly stem from turnovers in MIN; 2 in RZ, and the Titans game at home. Those were the glaring problems with our offense. Other 3 games are enough to win with a competent Defense.

Agree 100%. The Tennesse game as well was the game where we had like 6 big penatlies on the offense. If we didn't have all those penalties and weren't forced to go for it on every 4th down third quarter unward we probably have a respectable showing that game too. 

Schwarzwald likes this

19 minutes ago, Shagpill 2.0 said:

I’m guessing it may have been the Philly game from last year? He had some strong words for Matt and our offense after that abysmal showing last season. 

Just now, FalconinPA said:

I am assuming they can't see the defense, our o line, our running game, our special teams and our horrible coaches. He is just like the rest of the team. At least he looks like he is trying.

Ryan's live interview from today just wrapped up...he knows his stuff.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1gqGvgAXeQAJB

2 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I am assuming they can't see the defense, our o line, our running game, our special teams and our horrible coaches. He is just like the rest of the team. At least he looks like he is trying.

We sure did make the critical plays on offense against Indianapolis and Houston to cut the game to a single score in the last few minutes but of course then came Quinn's lol defense. The one time the defense made a "critical" play we won the game. 

4 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

I can’t wait to see this place when Matt retires. His replacement will throw his first pick and the board goons will be clamoring for #2 back under center

Tom Brady had a 10.3 TQBR against the Bills. Gets a W. Football is a team sport, we need a team around Matt Ryan. 

Don’t need to watch. Here are the facts: 

Ryans arm is done, he is throwing wobbly passes and under throwing. 

there is not touch in his passes, too much zip and over throwing the receivers.

he is a bum in Red zone and other QB score every time.

he is not efficient like Rodgers outside the red zone. I mean Rodgers has scored total of 6 TD this year. 

Falcons should draft Tua or Fields at this point.

5 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Critical play?!? Lmao... They are all Critical... Defense hasn't made any plays...

It's so silly. It's not like we are routinely losing close games on offensive blunders. The games are out of hand by the second or third quarter lol. We are converting on over 50% of third downs and 60% of our red zone opportunities on the year. 

THEHEADCOACH and me4falcons like this

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Cant argue that, Ryan is a stat hoe and loses his mind in the red zone.. Accurate description of noodle arm by Warner :D

Typical liar. Sticking with them.

Is your sole purpose on the boards to pump up lies?

I figured after your last beating you'd stay down for a while.

All narrative and no substance. Like a dog without a bite. Keep barking. :tiphat:

A Dog Named Brian likes this