Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ssj5gal

The lord himself has cursed Atlanta sports

69 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, ssj5gal said:

All the gods pick one

Even Buddha be like "You know what, **** these dudes. And their crap-***, p0rn-stache owner, too."

If you've been in ATL for any period of time, you will get use to it. At least people do go to the games to cheer the ATL teams. Back in the day when they payed the Cowboys in Fulton County Stadium, the Cowboys had more fans than the Falcons.

Godzilla1985 likes this

45 minutes ago, Falconguy said:

It's just funny how all teams from Ga pro or college consistently choke

It sure sucks

Just to add salt to it. They all tend to invent a stupid new way never seen before in the history of the game to lose.  :barf:Its like they just have to make sure it is remembered forever so we never forget!!:sadfan:

This reminds me of the movie facing the giants... 

Lord hates us...

Lord helps you when you are ready. You can pray for rain but you need to get your field ready for farming. 

The coach goes on a miracle run and wins a state championship in HS football. 

I remember telling a friend of mine after the Braves' 91 and 92 seasons and then the Falcons stinking it up in 92 coming off a playoff year, I was convinced that Fulton County stadium and the GA dome, and the Falcons practice facility were all built over Indian burial grounds and the soil is cursed.  Here we are in 2019 and the only difference is the Braves won the 95 series...and that's it....everything else has been nothing but smashed hopes and dreams.