dmite

After all this...

35 posts in this topic

Vegas has the Falcons favored this week against the Cardinals by 2.5 points. Wow.

Would be interesting to see how much money they get on the Falcon’s side.  I mean, who would do that at this point?  Crazy.  Are the Cardinals that bad?

1 hour ago, dmite said:

Vegas has the Falcons favored this week against the Cardinals by 2.5 points. Wow.

Would be interesting to see how much money they get on the Falcon’s side.  I mean, who would do that at this point?  Crazy.  Are the Cardinals that bad?

Vegas runs sports

Of any team in the NFL the Falcons have to be the best at losing when favored. We all know they lose almost all the games they are underdogs. Just when you are on board thinking the Falcons are looking good. They make sure they correct those feelings with  inventing a new way to look awful. 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Cardinals have a horrible offensive line and secondary as bad as the Falcons. On paper this is the game Atlanta lights it up and gets to the QB. History proves reality never follows the rules with the Falcons. 

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Cardinals have a horrible offensive line and secondary as bad as the Falcons. On paper this is the game Atlanta lights it up and gets to the QB. History proves reality never follows the rules with the Falcons. 

I read the same thing about Texans. Watson was sacked 8 times in 2 games before The falcons game...

Vandy, ya_boi_j, Chaz and 3 others like this

34 minutes ago, dmite said:

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

See post below

9 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I read the same thing about Texans. Watson was sacked 8 times in 2 games before The falcons game...

Eggsaccly my point

Chaz, papachaz and falcons007 like this

Hope we lose by 25 points. I am in full tank mode baby, hope we do the right thing this time and not try to win any games at the end. 

9 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Hope we lose by 25 points. I am in full tank mode baby, hope we do the right thing this time and not try to win any games at the end. 

Falcons will go on a streak and end the season 8-8. Dan Quinn keeps his job. Falcons choose 20th in the draft

6 minutes ago, Drvillain said:

Falcons will go on a streak and end the season 8-8. Dan Quinn keeps his job. Falcons choose 20th in the draft

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Osiruz likes this

17 minutes ago, Drvillain said:

I don't see us screwing up this tank by much. I say 4-12 at best. We lose to the saints 2x, Rams, niners, Hawks, split with panthers and bucs, and lose the Jags. I hope we end up 2-14 with a good chance at Tua.

Chaz likes this

4 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

I don't see us screwing up this tank by much. I say 4-12 at best. We lose to the saints 2x, Rams, split with panthers and bucs, and lose the Jags. I hope we end up 2-14 with a good chance at Tua.

You really think Tua is worth that?

22 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You really think Tua is worth that?

I think so with the right coach. Good arm, very mobile, and good vision.

Chaz likes this

The Cardinals have a good shot at getting a win this weekend against the Falcons and their swiss cheese defense. I'll be curious to see what Arthur has to say about DQ should the Falcons get beaten by the Cards. I have ZERO faith that the Falcons can do anything right.

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

We will make Murray look like Brady...

1 hour ago, Osiruz said:

I don't see us screwing up this tank by much. I say 4-12 at best. We lose to the saints 2x, Rams, niners, Hawks, split with panthers and bucs, and lose the Jags. I hope we end up 2-14 with a good chance at Tua.

If the falcons actually ended up with the 1st or 2nd overall pick, I’d rather dangle the carrot to the highest bidder and load up HEAVY on draft picks. This would be Atlanta’s best shot at making one last big run with Matt Ryan