After all this...

dmite

Of any team in the NFL the Falcons have to be the best at losing when favored. We all know they lose almost all the games they are underdogs. Just when you are on board thinking the Falcons are looking good. They make sure they correct those feelings with  inventing a new way to look awful. 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Cardinals have a horrible offensive line and secondary as bad as the Falcons. On paper this is the game Atlanta lights it up and gets to the QB. History proves reality never follows the rules with the Falcons. 

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Cardinals have a horrible offensive line and secondary as bad as the Falcons. On paper this is the game Atlanta lights it up and gets to the QB. History proves reality never follows the rules with the Falcons. 

I read the same thing about Texans. Watson was sacked 8 times in 2 games before The falcons game...

9 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Hope we lose by 25 points. I am in full tank mode baby, hope we do the right thing this time and not try to win any games at the end. 

Falcons will go on a streak and end the season 8-8. Dan Quinn keeps his job. Falcons choose 20th in the draft

17 minutes ago, Drvillain said:

Falcons will go on a streak and end the season 8-8. Dan Quinn keeps his job. Falcons choose 20th in the draft

I don't see us screwing up this tank by much. I say 4-12 at best. We lose to the saints 2x, Rams, niners, Hawks, split with panthers and bucs, and lose the Jags. I hope we end up 2-14 with a good chance at Tua.

The Cardinals have a good shot at getting a win this weekend against the Falcons and their swiss cheese defense. I'll be curious to see what Arthur has to say about DQ should the Falcons get beaten by the Cards. I have ZERO faith that the Falcons can do anything right.

1 hour ago, Osiruz said:

I don't see us screwing up this tank by much. I say 4-12 at best. We lose to the saints 2x, Rams, niners, Hawks, split with panthers and bucs, and lose the Jags. I hope we end up 2-14 with a good chance at Tua.

If the falcons actually ended up with the 1st or 2nd overall pick, I’d rather dangle the carrot to the highest bidder and load up HEAVY on draft picks. This would be Atlanta’s best shot at making one last big run with Matt Ryan