FalconFanSince1970

Message To Blank Dimi And Quinn. Mods Please Deliver

85 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

Ok so he was good 2-3 seasons hows that blow my narrative out of the water? He was a good UDFA bandaid solution for a short period of time bro. Go read what I said, TD is aweful at drafting OL (which he is). Look at the saints OL over the years. Jahri evans(4th), Carl Nicks (5th), Ramczyk(1st),  Armstead (3rd), and now their second round center is playing his *** off. Our draft haul compared to the saints OL and DL have been laughable. 

The cycle of drafting. Nobody was beating their aints chests about how great they were at drafting when they were (similarly to where we are now) mired in mediocrity in midst of 7-9 seasons.

Plenty of hits and misses for even the best teams. See NE’s drafting whiffs, they’ve had their fair share of doozies. Our draft record is about where most successful teams over last decade have been.. 

9 minutes ago, Vandy said:

The cycle of drafting. Nobody was beating their aints chests about how great they were at drafting when they were (similarly to where we are now) mired in mediocrity in midst of 7-9 seasons.

Plenty of hits and misses for even the best teams. See NE’s drafting whiffs, they’ve had their fair share of doozies. Our draft record is about where most successful teams over last decade have been.. 

Right because he is hitting only on skill positions. Without Trenches the team is what it is now. The saints built a dominant team after consecutive 7-9 seasons because they focused on the trenches. 

Vandy likes this

23 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

Right because he is hitting only on skill positions. Without Trenches the team is what it is now. The saints built a dominant team after consecutive 7-9 seasons because they focused on the trenches. 

And they built that with the same GM and head coach who got them in the 7-9 mess they found themselves in from 2014-2016. 

Osiruz likes this

Just now, Vandy said:

And they built that with the same GM and head coach who got them in the 7-9 mess they found themselves in from 2014-2016. 

Because the same combination proved in the past capable of putting together a dominant OL. They just need to find a great DC. 

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, Embrace the suck said:

Because the same combination proved in the past capable of putting together a dominant OL. They just need to find a great DC. 

I hear you. We do too. :ninja:

Osiruz likes this

35 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I hear you. We do too. :ninja:

All the more reason to get rid of TD. He was part of the last rebuild and it busted. 

It isn't just the fans complaints once they start to see the receipts drop at the bars and eateries at MBS, those vendors will complain and eventually, some will pull out altogether.  The prestige is wearing off quickly. they will look at the bottomline, same thing happened at the Georgia Dome initially had lots of private vendors that pulled out during the weak years 

On 10/8/2019 at 10:19 PM, LouDog said:

You realize the mods are just people that post on here right? I assure ya they arent kickin it at Blanks mansion right now

Hahaha this made me lol

LouDog likes this

On 10/8/2019 at 11:29 PM, LouDog said:

Been here **** near since thr board was started. Just don't venture to TATF too terribly often

Facts. A few years ago taught me about colloidal silver. Awesome stuff, great poster.

LouDog likes this