FalconFanSince1970

Message To Blank Dimi And Quinn. Mods Please Deliver

85 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Vandy said:

The piling on Quinn is getting brutal in here, FF. 

Off season a few of us have been loud about the coaching.I guess the musics at a volume everyone can hear now.

Vandy likes this

14 hours ago, Embrace the suck said:

nah at this point he's gotta go. Can't draft OL, DEnds, or Dbs. 

He can draft OL. That’s a huge myth. We just used low draft picks before. Lindstrom and Mcgary both already look legit. Matthews was really good before sucking this year. 

Rocky and Tru were great picks 3 years ago. 

Man how quickly people forget. 

Vic was a miss but DQ and all of us wanted him. 

Takk still looks legit but this D is a mess. 

TD should have a ring. Period. Next question? 

4 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

He can draft OL. That’s a huge myth. We just used low draft picks before. Lindstrom and Mcgary both already look legit. Matthews was really good before sucking this year. 

Rocky and Tru were great picks 3 years ago. 

Man how quickly people forget. 

Vic was a miss but DQ and all of us wanted him. 

Takk still looks legit but this D is a mess. 

TD should have a ring. Period. Next question? 

Peter Kon man - 2nd, Larry Holmes 3rd, Mike Johnson 3rd, Sack Maker 1st, Harlow 4th, and now Matthews 1st is proving to be average. Yeah he has been horrible with OL. 

Rocky is average, TrufaRt is overrated and average, Rico is average. Everything else picked by dimi has been atrocious. Kazee, Akeem King, Southward, Oliver, Colons, Moore, Wilrey Fonteynot, Chevy Astro, Decouldnt, Crisp Owens, Middleton, Fair Catch Frank's, Shillinger, Charley Mitchell, Zeke Motta, and Ishmael. This is a who's who list of suck.

Dont get me started on his DE bust. Right now Takk is average but he could potentially be decent with a better coach. It was his job to ensure Vic Beasley would be a thoroughbred with the 8th pick. This pick for all intents and purposes is a huge bust and he refused to cut his losses and jettison him for a 3rd. Let's look at his other laughable DE picks:

House Wives, Malliciah badman, Stansley pingponga, Goldilocks Tyler starr, Jonathan Massosuckus, Clifton matthews, and Spinbury.

Yeah he gotta go. 

vitaman likes this

1 hour ago, Embrace the suck said:

Peter Kon man - 2nd, Larry Holmes 3rd, Mike Johnson 3rd, Sack Maker 1st, Harlow 4th, and now Matthews 1st is proving to be average. Yeah he has been horrible with OL. 

Rocky is average, TrufaRt is overrated and average, Rico is average. Everything else picked by dimi has been atrocious. Kazee, Akeem King, Southward, Oliver, Colons, Moore, Wilrey Fonteynot, Chevy Astro, Decouldnt, Crisp Owens, Middleton, Fair Catch Frank's, Shillinger, Charley Mitchell, Zeke Motta, and Ishmael. This is a who's who list of suck.

Dont get me started on his DE bust. Right now Takk is average but he could potentially be decent with a better coach. It was his job to ensure Vic Beasley would be a thoroughbred with the 8th pick. This pick for all intents and purposes is a huge bust and he refused to cut his losses and jettison him for a 3rd. Let's look at his other laughable DE picks:

House Wives, Malliciah badman, Stansley pingponga, Goldilocks Tyler starr, Jonathan Massosuckus, Clifton matthews, and Spinbury.

Yeah he gotta go. 

Konz was only OL miss. The list of busted 3rd and 4th OL is lonnnnng for every single team in the league. “Sack maker” was solid before his second contract. Tru was a top 10 db. Rocky was above average. Kazee = see last year at his natural position. Rico is the glue and was a 5th rounder. 

You have major recency bias coupled with a fundamental misunderstanding of 3rd-7th round picks 

Ovie_Lover and ukfalc like this

Konz was only OL miss. The list of busted 3rd and 4th OL is lonnnnng for every single team in the league. “Sack maker” was solid before his second contract. Tru was a top 10 db. Rocky was above average. Kazee = see last year at his natural position. Rico is the glue and was a 5th rounder. 

You have major recency bias coupled with a fundamental misunderstanding of 3rd-7th round picks 

I think you are in outright denial and like to imagine a different reality, wish whatever your rose colored glasses were seeing are true but they are not. Kazee was atrocious at FS last season. He had 5 missed tackles that were taken to the house for a TD. Down right putrid at NCB this year with the same tackling problems. Sack Maker was average for 2 out of like 8 seasons. He was mostly hurt, and Sviteck filled in for him admirably. For a first rounder you would consider Baker a bust. Again Dimi didn't hit on any single one 2nd round and below OL not one. Guess who hit on their 2nd and 3rd rounders? (saints). Tru had one top 10 season, but he was on a bad team. He wasn't missed when he got hurt our SB year. 

Everyone ignores Ryan Schraeder (pre-2018), who was a huge find. 

NeonDeion and Ovie_Lover like this

May be what's needed. Our pre season was all 'soft', don't get anybody hurt inaction. Nothing seriously tried with much intent.

Flying Falcon likes this

May be what's needed. Our pre season was all 'soft', don't get anybody hurt inaction. Nothing seriously tried with much intent.

Flying Falcon likes this

On 10/9/2019 at 0:48 AM, shc said:

it could just be a big long preseason

Flying Falcon likes this

7 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Everyone ignores Ryan Schraeder (pre-2018), who was a huge find. 

He was a UDFA. He is not on a team right now. 

2 hours ago, Embrace the suck said:

He was a UDFA. He is not on a team right now. 

Which made finding him even more impressive versus expending a high draft pick for a Top 10 RT.....which he was for 3 or so years. 

And yes, I know he’s not on team right now. TD’s in his 12th year as GM, a lot of Players come and go.

Based on team’s record since he was hired, and knowing the dire straits we were in right before he came.... i don’t see how anyone can claim TD’s not been a very good GM for falcons overall.

falcons007 and Ovie_Lover like this

On 10/8/2019 at 10:57 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Hello guys it's been a while since I requested a "Mods Please Deliver" message, but we are in dire straits right now with no rest in site. If you guys are searching for ideas to right the ship here are a few:

BLANK

• Issue an edict tonight. One 2019 playoff win or all heads are on the block
  • Start looking for a real NFL football man to run your organization
  • Go with McKay if you can't find one. At least he is a decent trench man
  • Stop coddling players. Do what Billy would do. No more life timers
  • Stay out of all football decisions henceforth and forever more please

DIMI

• Pull a low round trade for a vet corner that can play NFL football next week (Foxy/Asante type trade)
  • Scour the free agent market and all practice squads for upgrades that can play in a couple weeks
  • Start lining up a few coaching candidates for our 2020 season. Preferably someone that knows the NFL
  • Push back harder on dumass suggestions from our owner and coach. And never be a puppet. Ever
  • Sharpen your 2020 cap casualty pencil cause it aint lookin good bro. You really Troffed us this time

QUINN

• Commit to a real 3-4 or go back to your 4-3 cause this is some 3-4 window dressing that is getting lit up bad
  • Bench some players. Oliver first, but anybody else that can't play fundamental football. Even in the game
  • Put Grace, Sheffield, Cominsky, Senat, BHill, Miller and Ollison on the field. Somebody might catch a spark 
  • Tell Kutty and Larkey if they can't run the ball, they will be gone by Thanksgiving. Figure it out now or get gone
  • Fix the slow starts or get ready for a trip Daniel. To the State Line. I'm ready and you were on my short list

You are making a plea to Arthur Blank and you start by telling him he is incompetent. 

You make a plea to the mods to appeal to Blank.  They are just fans and forum posters with an additional responsibility.  They do not sit at Arthur's round table. 

Good Luck with your message.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:31 PM, falcons007 said:

You may wanna catch up on that. My cousins best friend told me she broke up with Blanks nephew..

I swear I broke out into the Killers when I read this...

falcons007 likes this

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Which made finding him even more impressive versus expending a high draft pick for a Top 10 RT.....which he was for 3 or so years. 

And yes, I know he’s not on team right now. TD’s in his 12 year as GM, a lot of Players come and go.

Based on team’s record since he was hired, and knowing the dire straits we were in right before he came.... i don’t see how anyone can claim TD’s not been a very good GM for falcons overall.

Shraeder was overrated and looked good because of Shanny. But still wasn't even drafted. Dimi outlasted his usefulness, he is average for what he does. 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

And yes, I know he’s not on team right now. TD’s in his 12 year as GM, a lot of Players come and go.

That goes against the narrative MS didn’t develop players... people forget Harvey Dahl was UDFA, so was Brent Grimes.

27 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

Shraeder was overrated and looked good because of Shanny. But still wasn't even drafted. Dimi outlasted his usefulness, he is average for what he does. 

No he wasn’t overrated, he was dang good for that period. And again, it’s far more impressive finding a quality starter as a UDFA than finding one in draft.

Dimi’s not the problem, bad coaching is. 

17 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

That goes against the narrative MS didn’t develop players... people forget Harvey Dahl was UDFA, so was Brent Grimes.

That’s the part that always grabbed my crawl, the false narrative that DQ was so much better at that than Smith was. He never was. 

30 minutes ago, Vandy said:

No he wasn’t overrated, he was dang good for that period. And again, it’s far more impressive finding a quality starter as a UDFA than finding one in draft.

Dimi’s not the problem, bad coaching is. 

He was aweful as pass protector, Greg hardy made him his wife 5 sacks in one game I think. His redeeming quality was he was an above average run blocker for a few years. If he was as good as you think he is, he would be on a team. 

9 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

He was aweful as pass protector, Greg hardy made him his wife 5 sacks in one game I think. His redeeming quality was he was an above average run blocker for a few years. If he was as good as you think he is, he would be on a team. 

Stay on point. Never said he “is” good, I said he was once good. Which he was, as was the falcons entire OL for a period of time. All Which blows your narrative out of the water.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2755359-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-right-tackles-of-2017-season.amp.html

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season

38 minutes ago, Vandy said:

That’s the part that always grabbed my crawl, the false narrative that DQ was so much better at that than Smith was. He never was. 

A SB run in second year will do that ...

Vandy likes this

10 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Stay on point. Never said he “is” good, I said he was once good. Which he was. All Which blows your narrative out of the water.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2755359-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-right-tackles-of-2017-season.amp.html

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season

Ok so he was good 2-3 seasons hows that blow my narrative out of the water? He was a good UDFA bandaid solution for a short period of time bro. Go read what I said, TD is aweful at drafting OL (which he is). Look at the saints OL over the years. Jahri evans(4th), Carl Nicks (5th), Ramczyk(1st),  Armstead (3rd), and now their second round center is playing his *** off. Our draft haul compared to the saints OL and DL have been laughable.