FalconFanSince1970

Message To Blank Dimi And Quinn. Mods Please Deliver

85 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:
  • Stop coddling players. Do what Billy would do. No more life timers

Isn't his entire offense built around a life-timer?

crimsonhawk likes this

5 hours ago, shc said:

it could just be a big long preseason

I think Quinn is finding out now if you don't take every game even preseason serious then the team may just take that momentum into the regular season. 

I think if you want to be at your best. Every time you step on the field you are trying your best and always strive to improve. Losers just go through the motions. 

8 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Hello guys it's been a while since I requested a "Mods Please Deliver" message, but we are in dire straits right now with no rest in site. If you guys are searching for ideas to right the ship here are a few:

BLANK

• Issue an edict tonight. One 2019 playoff win or all heads are on the block
  • Start looking for a real NFL football man to run your organization
  • Go with McKay if you can't find one. At least he is a decent trench man
  • Stay out of all football decisions henceforth and forever more please

DIMI

• Pull a low round trade for a vet corner that can play NFL football next week (Foxy/Asante type trade)
  • Scour the free agent market and all practice squads for upgrades that can play in a couple weeks
  • Start lining up a few coaching candidates for our 2020 season. Preferably someone that knows the NFL
  • Push back harder on dumass suggestions from our owner and coach. And never be a puppet. Ever
  • Sharpen your 2020 cap casualty pencil cause it aint lookin good bro. You really Troffed us this time

QUINN

• Commit to a real 3-4 or go back to your 4-3 cause this is some 3-4 window dressing that is getting lit up bad
  • Bench some players. Oliver first, but anybody else that can't play fundamental football. Even in the game
  • Put Grace, Sheffield, Cominsky, Senat, BHill, Miller and Ollison on the field. Somebody might catch a spark 
  • Tell Kutty and Larkey if they can't run the ball, they will be gone by Thanksgiving. Figure it out now or get gone
  • Fix the slow starts or get ready for a trip Daniel. To the State Line. I'm ready and you were on my short list

:o

8 hours ago, LouDog said:

You realize the mods are just people that post on here right? I assure ya they arent kickin it at Blanks mansion right now

I can get it to Blank.

wasting keyboard movements. 

AB, TD and DQ aren't going to do nothing  Significant.  They are in denial. They'll keep wishing and a hoping. They have all the power they'll keep playing under performing players they won't make a trade that can really help us. TD will keep bringing in guys who we have to Google their names that can't play like 

the SS last week who is already on the IR. 

We're going to beat a Discombobulated Cardinals and the FO will come  Back the thinking they have turned it around and they were right all the time.

Man I don't know about this post, I mean why would you keep McKay when he hired Dimitroff and Quinn? Seems like you would start with McKay and clear everything out from him down and start new. Any new coach coming in is going to want to report directly to the owner not a former GM who didn't work out who now runs concessions at the stadium, or at least that's what Blank says McKay does. Seems like McKay has a little more pull than that. With HIGH draft picks like Beasley and Tak not working out, as a owner I would definitely be looking at my scouting department and who is evaluating these players. Falcons seem to change coaches a lot but not so much movement in front office. This time as a owner I would probably clean out front office and coaches, whoever made the decision to bring Koetter back was stupid, I mean Koetter had just failed in TB why would we think he would succeed here. Same think with Raheem. I mean if coaches have failed at other places why do we think they will succeed here. It's like Falcons are taking in everyone else's cast aways. We are running this team like we shop at Walmart, I mean you get what you pay for, so whoever is doing the shopping probably needs to go. And that in my personal opinion comes from way up top.

FF, I just want a Lombardi, and  we seem to be lost as a franchise right now, it doesn't take a genius to see that you have two different factions within the Falcons organization right now, and unfortunately it seems like Blank is going to have to step in and clear out a side, I just hope he picks the right side. If we do what we always do we are going to get what we always get, so I think the best thing to do is clear the whole room and start new, and this includes bouncing some folks that have been here a long time. The Falcons need new leadership both on the coaching staff and in the front office. The NFL has changed, the rules have changed, but we still seem to be building a team with no vision, we want a New England patriot offense, with a Seattle defense, but we don't want have the scouts or front office drafting ability to build a top tier offensive line like New England or to draft defensive linemen like Seattle. We have been struggling to draft linemen for years and this issue has never been fixed and we continue to fail in this area. Tom Brady is only Tom Brady because of his O Line. Seattle is only Seattle because they bring pressure with their d-line. And clearly Quinn was not the man who brought in Seattle's talent and Dimitroff wasn't involved in building New England's line so why are they still here or why do they have any say so at this point in drafting. The NFL has changed to a spread you out speed game, all the Patriots do is spread teams out and beat you athlete for athlete. They don't put a lot of money in WRs because they don't need stud WRs to run this offense, When you put your money in the o line and your QB can go thru his progressions, you don't need high dollar receivers or running backs. The Falcons front office has handcuffed this franchise by putting so much money in position players that should have gone to the o and d lines. So again multiple poor decisions coming from front office and coaches, clean the slate. And do something to re-energize the fan base. Draft a new QB, bring in a new GM, president, and head coach, show fans you are serious about winning the hardware, this is what we need now, because right now the Falcons product is stale and looks like a cluster.  

8 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Firing TD is dumb. He should have a ring. Not his fault we blew the SB. 

The rest can go 

nah at this point he's gotta go. Can't draft OL, DEnds, or Dbs. 

D.B.N. and falconsrus like this

16 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Hello guys it's been a while since I requested a "Mods Please Deliver" message, but we are in dire straits right now with no rest in site. If you guys are searching for ideas to right the ship here are a few:

BLANK

DIMI

• Pull a low round trade for a vet corner that can play NFL football next week (Foxy/Asante type trade)
  • Scour the free agent market and all practice squads for upgrades that can play in a couple weeks
  • Start lining up a few coaching candidates for our 2020 season. Preferably someone that knows the NFL
  • Push back harder on dumass suggestions from our owner and coach. And never be a puppet. Ever
  • Sharpen your 2020 cap casualty pencil cause it aint lookin good bro. You really Troffed us this time

QUINN

• Commit to a real 3-4 or go back to your 4-3 cause this is some 3-4 window dressing that is getting lit up bad
  • Bench some players. Oliver first, but anybody else that can't play fundamental football. beasley, kazee, and Campbell. 
  • Put Grace, Sheffield, Cominsky, Senat, BHill, Miller and Ollison on the field. Somebody might catch a spark 
  • Tell Kutty and Larkey if they can't run the ball, they will be gone by Thanksgiving. Figure it out now or get gone
  • Fix the slow starts or get ready for a trip Daniel. To the State Line. I'm ready and you were on my short list

Fixed it with my wish list but no trades. Season is already shot, no need to waste draft capital. Save the draft for the next Coach/GM. 

15 hours ago, stizz said:

Didn't you say the meaningless wins last year would contribute to this year's momentum? Just enjoy these losers to our 3-13 record and get your notes out for scouting season. Will be much better for your mind.

don't get me started on that, when you are losing like that you tank. We failcon failed the draft and our future :bang:

*knock knock* Mr Blank? Some guy on the intarwebs wanted me to give this to you. The internet is a series of tubes.

7 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Refried..........

McKay was good before Quinn got here. Quinn made everyone around him sorrier.

The piling on Quinn is getting brutal in here, FF. 

Flying Falcon likes this

17 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

BLANK

DIMI

QUINN

• Bench some players. Oliver first, but anybody else that can't play fundamental football. Even in the game

This is the most level headed post you've had in a long time my friend. I know it's a rough season when you aren't even around. This shlt is embarrassing. 

No.11 and FalconFanSince1970 like this

3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I’m Blanks favorite person actually. 

I am convinced you are none other than Blank himself.

17 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Blanks mail box is full. 

He also might as well set his phone so it rings straight through to Quinn's office.  :lol: