FalconFanSince1970

Message To Blank Dimi And Quinn. Mods Please Deliver

85 posts in this topic

Hello guys it's been a while since I requested a "Mods Please Deliver" message, but we are in dire straits right now with no rest in site. If you guys are searching for ideas to right the ship here are a few:

BLANK

• Issue an edict tonight. One 2019 playoff win or all heads are on the block
  • Start looking for a real NFL football man to run your organization
  • Go with McKay if you can't find one. At least he is a decent trench man
  • Stop coddling players. Do what Billy would do. No more life timers
  • Stay out of all football decisions henceforth and forever more please

DIMI

• Pull a low round trade for a vet corner that can play NFL football next week (Foxy/Asante type trade)
  • Scour the free agent market and all practice squads for upgrades that can play in a couple weeks
  • Start lining up a few coaching candidates for our 2020 season. Preferably someone that knows the NFL
  • Push back harder on dumass suggestions from our owner and coach. And never be a puppet. Ever
  • Sharpen your 2020 cap casualty pencil cause it aint lookin good bro. You really Troffed us this time

QUINN

• Commit to a real 3-4 or go back to your 4-3 cause this is some 3-4 window dressing that is getting lit up bad
  • Bench some players. Oliver first, but anybody else that can't play fundamental football. Even in the game
  • Put Grace, Sheffield, Cominsky, Senat, BHill, Miller and Ollison on the field. Somebody might catch a spark 
  • Tell Kutty and Larkey if they can't run the ball, they will be gone by Thanksgiving. Figure it out now or get gone
  • Fix the slow starts or get ready for a trip Daniel. To the State Line. I'm ready and you were on my short list

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

You must be new here. It’s the customary complaining since 1970.

Been here **** near since thr board was started. Just don't venture to TATF too terribly often

Edited by LouDog

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

You may wanna catch up on that. My cousins best friend told me she broke up with Blanks nephew..

Blanks nephew pulls all the ****** apparently :lol:

Ovie_Lover and falconsrus like this

Didn't you say the meaningless wins last year would contribute to this year's momentum? Just enjoy these losers to our 3-13 record and get your notes out for scouting season. Will be much better for your mind.

Osiruz and ltstorm2 like this

50 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Hello guys it's been a while since I requested a "Mods Please Deliver" message, but we are in dire straits right now with no rest in site. If you guys are searching for ideas to right the ship here are a few:

BLANK

• Issue an edict tonight. One 2019 playoff win or all heads are on the block
  • Start looking for a real NFL football man to run your organization
  • Go with McKay if you can't find one. At least he is a decent trench man
  • Stop coddling players. Do what Billy would do. No more life timers
  • Stay out of all football decisions henceforth and forever more please

DIMI

• Pull a low round trade for a vet corner that can play NFL football next week (Foxy/Asante type trade)
  • Scour the free agent market and all practice squads for upgrades that can play in a couple weeks
  • Start lining up a few coaching candidates for our 2020 season. Preferably someone that knows the NFL
  • Push back harder on dumass suggestions from our owner and coach. And never be a puppet. Ever
  • Sharpen your 2020 cap casualty pencil cause it aint lookin good bro. You really Troffed us this time

QUINN

• Commit to a real 3-4 or go back to your 4-3 cause this is some 3-4 window dressing that is getting lit up bad
  • Bench some players. Oliver first, but anybody else that can't play fundamental football. Even in the game
  • Put Grace, Sheffield, Cominsky, Senat, BHill, Miller and Ollison on the field. Somebody might catch a spark 
  • Tell Kutty and Larkey if they can't run the ball, they will be gone by Thanksgiving. Figure it out now or get gone
  • Fix the slow starts or get ready for a trip Daniel. To the State Line. I'm ready and you were on my short list

I like the idea of changing things up. Put some new blood on the field. I start with benching Beasley, Campbell, and Oliver on defense. Put guys out there that are hungry. Feels like those 3 are going through the motions.

On offense, I bench Wes and give Gono a shot. Wes is not the answer but who knows with Gono.

21 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Blanks nephew pulls all the ****** apparently :lol:

He got inspiration from Home Depot. More doing..,

You mean to tell me all I gotta say is “mods please deliver” and my posts will go straight to the Falcons Brain Trust?

Why the heck haven’t I know about this feature?

GhostofGritz likes this

36 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

You mean to tell me all I gotta say is “mods please deliver” and my posts will go straight to the Falcons Brain Trust?

Why the heck haven’t I know about this feature?

How else do you think Quinn gets all the t shirt ideas?

30 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

"Put Grace, Sheffield, Cominsky, Senat, BHill, Miller and Ollison on the field"

That is one thing I agree on 100%.  It there has ever been a time to evaluate our talent that might not otherwise see the field, it's now.  

it could just be a big long preseason