DirtyBird7000k

Braves MUST REFUSE TO LOSE IN GAME 5!!

30 posts in this topic

The Cardinals are scrappy, hard nosed team with very good pitching! They are tough to beat!

And in Game 5 of the NLDS they are sure to give the Braves their best shot!

But it is time for the Braves to seize the moment and simply no matter how hard the Cardinals hit them? Hit back even harder!!! 

Time to Refuse to Lose!!!!!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
sdogg, russ7000, Malachore and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

The Cardinals are scrappy, hard nosed team with very good pitching! They are tough to beat!

And in Game 5 of the NLDS they are sure to give the Braves their best shot!

But it times for the Braves to seize the moment and simply no matter how hard the Cardinals hit them? Hit back even harder!!! 

Time to Refuse to Lose!!!!!

Refuse to lose. I like it. Way better than Quinn's embrace the suck garbage. BARF!!

31 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Man i hope Folty has another awesome game. I have a feeling he will. Something seems to have clicked with him.

I feel the same. He’s pitching now, not throwing. 

52 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Man i hope Folty has another awesome game. I have a feeling he will. Something seems to have clicked with him.

Yeah, I'm really not too concerned about the pitching with the exception of few (looking at you Luke, Dallas and Teheran). It's the bats I'm most concerned about ( looking at you FF, Donaldson and Nick). 

If our bats can get hot and match our pitching right now, we will be in the WS. 

2 hours ago, LouDog said:

Only if McCann catches him again. Folty lived and died with his slider in game 2 and Flowers calls way too many fastballs and Folty's got one of the most hittable fastballs in baseball despite his velocity.

DirtyBird7000k likes this

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Only if McCann catches him again. Folty lived and died with his slider in game 2 and Flowers calls way too many fastballs and Folty's got one of the most hittable fastballs in baseball despite his velocity.

McCann hasn’t bought much with his bat this series but he is invaluable behind the plate!!! That being said Flowers has come up with plenty of clutch hits this year! I think he should have got a chance in Game 4 !

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
Falconsfan567 likes this

16 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

BMac or Cervelli. Cervelli is a smart guy. He saw what worked last time

1 hour ago, LouDog said:

BMac or Cervelli. Cervelli is a smart guy. He saw what worked last time

Cervellli was also in the game when we blew the lead in Game 1. Stick with Mac and just have him batting 8th.

1 minute ago, stizz said:

Cervellli was also in the game when we blew the lead in Game 1. Stick with Mac and just have him batting 8th.

And BMac was in the game when we blew the game yesterday

13 minutes ago, LouDog said:

And BMac was in the game when we blew the game yesterday

Well Dallas didn't do him favors. Folty succeeded with Mac.

8 minutes ago, capologist said:

Instead of Refuse to Lose I'd settle for:  When a runner is on 3rd with no outs, get him home.

Yeah but that doesn't rhyme :lol: how bout "When a runners on third dont lay a terd"

Edited by LouDog
TheTrue7, capologist, sdogg and 1 other like this

I have seen too many games like in Game 4?? Too many when defeat was taken out of the very jaws of victory ! The Braves have a long, hard playoff history and that dark shadow looms over us today like a storm cloud of long suffering and despair!

91 Lost to Minnesota Twins in WS

92 Lost to Toronto Blue Jays WS

93 Lost to Philadelphia in NLCS

95 WON WORLD SERIES vs Cleveland * remains to this day the city of Atlanta’s only professional Championship * ( Soccer does not count here)

96 Lost to Yankees in WS

97 Lost to Marlins in NLCS

98 Lost to San Diego in NLCS

99 Lost to Yankees (Again) in WS

00 Lost to Cardinals in NLDS

01 Lost to Diamondbacks in NLCS

02 Lost to Gaints in NLDS

03 Lost to Cubs in NLDS

04 Lost To Houston Astros in NLDS

05 Lost to Houston Astros again in NLDS ( this marked the end of what was one of the most remarkable runs in sports history, 14 straight division flags but only 1 Championship!)

10 Lost to Giants in NLDS

12 Lost to Cardinals in WildCard playoff game ( infield fly rule was botched)

13 Lost to Dodgers in NLDS

18 Lost to Dodgers in NLDS

I Left off the key details from year to year but suffice it to say it hasn’t been easy being a die-hard Braves fan over the years! A lot of opposing teams have celebrated on our home field at both Fulton County and Turner Field! 

TODAY WE CAN START A NEW HISTORY! We can turn the page on the old and usher in the new!!!

A age of Playoff Victories! 

Today in game 5 against the scrappy Cardinals  will will not take another playoff L!!!

WE WILL REFUSE TO LOSE!!!

sdogg and LouDog like this

22 minutes ago, sdogg said:

So apparently the Braves are caving in to the PC police. They won’t be distributing foam tomahawks. This is not a good sign. 

All because some European American on the Cardinals team who might have .5 % Indian was offended???

25 minutes ago, sdogg said:

So apparently the Braves are caving in to the PC police. They won’t be distributing foam tomahawks. This is not a good sign. 

I bet the crowd does the chop even louder than normal