What would you do?

E. T.

Make sure you stress competition at practice, best man starts. Starters need to earn their spot for gameday. That said, players who have been struggling in assignments have to stay after practice for extra work mandatory, or they will remain benched. 

I would scale back on assignment changes and focus on different looks for the opposing teams. I would re-evaluate our signals and calls to determine why route concepts are not being recognized in the passing game. 

Sponsor a trip down I75 to Magic City:shrug: When your players aren't responding to the coaching its time to resign. Quinn is a cocky son of a …… All off season he said he could coach Takk /Beasley up to get the desired results in his system-Epic fail these guys look worst than past seasons. Beasley1.5/ Takk 0 through 5 games …...Quinn is full of hot air, hes here  until the season is over Who would we replace him with Raheem Morris-No Thanx

2 hours ago, E. T. said:

Imagine yourself as a Head coach and your players are not playing at a high level, under performing, or have "Given up". What would you do??

Now remember, this is the NFL, not college....what would you do to get things turned around???

1. Ito starts - no slight to Free (love dude) but, Ito has the hot hand.

2. DK must use 10 Shanny plays per game. 

3. DK must try to convert on 1st down. no more 80s waste a first down running for no yards and if you're taking a shot on 1st  down call a realistic play, not an 80 yard hailmary. 

4. Switch back to 4-3 concepts - we have good LBs but they are not playing fast right now. I believe this is due to them "thinking" where they are supposed to be. 

5. Shef and Miller get shots to see if they can move Oliver off the field. - Oliver can be really good at some point but now he's a liability and a big one. 

6. Neasman gets the chance to move Ish off the field - Sharrod doesn't have much height on Ish but "I believe" he's better in coverage and can jump higher. 

7. Make changes in-game and don't wait until next week. 

number 7 is a big one for me. Quinn keeps saying we had a good week of practice but, we all know some players play much better than they practice. We need to find out who those guys are that turn it up when the light are on. 

Ultimately, Winning fixes a lot of things and we are a handful of plays each game away from winning ugly. If we can start winning I believe many things get better. 

1. I would make it an open practice, and stop protecting big names. 

2. I would hand the DC roll over to Ulbrich, it’s obviously too much to be the DC too, considering there have been some struggles w HC duties prior to taking on the extra workload 

3. I would update my resume 

44 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

5. Shef and Miller get shots to see if they can move Oliver off the field. - Oliver can be really good at some point but now he's a liability and a big one. 

Funny you say that. Arch said that DQ benched Oliver for Shef. The only reason Oliver got back in was because Kazee got injured. 

Ill admit that I didn’t notice that because I was pissed off for majority of the game. 

4 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Funny you say that. Arch said that DQ benched Oliver for Shef. The only reason Oliver got back in was because Kazee got injured. 

Ill admit that I didn’t notice that because I was pissed off for majority of the game. 

I went back and watch the fourth quarter looking for this and Shef came in very very late in the game. He only got a handful of plays but he looked better than Oliver in that glimpse. Shef was working too, he wants that job and wants to be on the field. I also doubt Shef will be doing any side-stepping to avoid contact like we've seen from Ollie a few times. 

1 hour ago, The O.D.B said:

I went back and watch the fourth quarter looking for this and Shef came in very very late in the game. He only got a handful of plays but he looked better than Oliver in that glimpse. Shef was working too, he wants that job and wants to be on the field. I also doubt Shef will be doing any side-stepping to avoid contact like we've seen from Ollie a few times. 

Yep. Even Harry Douglas said that he rerouted Fuller and caused him to slip out of his break when he was targeted in the end zone. I say roll with him. 

1 hour ago, The O.D.B said:

I think Shef will be a huge upgrade in man coverage, simply because you cannot fall off the floor. It seems like our corners can do either man or zone not both. This new cb signing, im hoping will take that nickle spot his highlights looks like he is a man corner. 

I would bench any player I saw on film that is only going through the motions. Even if that is most to all of them. What does it hurt if you have most of the benchers/rookies in the game when the so called starters are not even trying. When a team scores on almost every possession 100% rookies could play like that. I would tell the team any player that is benched would have to work hard to be able to get back on the field as a starter if at all. Then start making them inactive on game day as well. Time to see what the young hungry guys have to offer. 

In reality once cancer is spread through the team it could affect every player even the rookies. I think the players know Quinn has no clue how to run a team. Quinn has been in over his head from day one. Can anyone give me something that shows me Quinn should have been the head coach in the first place?

Bench them.  I may be getting fired, but I would let the entire league and fan base know that certain guys are not getting it done good enough to be on the field.  If i'm going down, I'm not going down by myself, especially if others should shoulder part of the blame.  Not to say that I'm going to make stuff up, that I will not do.  Everyone that deserves heat should get it.

I definitely would not lose my job trying to make Vic Beasley and Tak appear to be NFL starters, we are not a minor league NFL team, this team isn't here to prepare players for the NFL this is the NFL, Beasly gotta be benched, Tak gotta be benched. Just bltz every play for the rest of the season and make it fun for fans to watch, since this season is toast.