Coaching

JUST SOME GUY

We all know dan Quinn is a players coach and isn’t jumping anyone’s butt in the sideline... which can be fine to an extent.  The problem I believe is that Koetter isn’t either, and neither is Raheem Morris or Manuel or Sarkisian..

Shanahan had the reputation when he came that he was hard to get along with, I believe he demanded excellence from the offense in practice and on game days.  Y’all remember him and roddy not getting along? U remember the video with Julio and Michael Jenkins talking about roddy not wanting to practice hard and taking practice seriously but he would show up on game days?... except he didn’t really show up under shanahan in 2015...

robiskie wasn’t afraid to tell players what they needed to hear... I don’t know too much about Richard Smith but he sure didn’t seem to be the ra ra type.

im just saying maybe we’re lacking a balance that we had back when things were enjoyable around here... good cop bad cop ya know

20 hours ago, JUST SOME GUY said:

We all know dan Quinn is a players coach and isn’t jumping anyone’s butt in the sideline... which can be fine to an extent.  The problem I believe is that Koetter isn’t either, and neither is Raheem Morris or Manuel or Sarkisian..

Shanahan had the reputation when he came that he was hard to get along with, I believe he demanded excellence from the offense in practice and on game days.  Y’all remember him and roddy not getting along? U remember the video with Julio and Michael Jenkins talking about roddy not wanting to practice hard and taking practice seriously but he would show up on game days?... except he didn’t really show up under shanahan in 2015...

robiskie wasn’t afraid to tell players what they needed to hear... I don’t know too much about Richard Smith but he sure didn’t seem to be the ra ra type.

im just saying maybe we’re lacking a balance that we had back when things were enjoyable around here... good cop bad cop ya know

AND DONT FORGET BOBBY TAYLOR....WAS ON FREEMAN'S BACK WITH REGULARITY!