How bad is the Falcons D in first five weeks?

falcons007

51 minutes ago, pzummo said:

Are there any advanced stats laying around like points per possession, drive TD %, etc? Our offense has actually put a lot of long drives together. I am fairly confident those other years struggled more on offense their first 5 games.

I know Houston scored on all but 1 drive on Sunday 

4 hours ago, pzummo said:

Are there any advanced stats laying around like points per possession, drive TD %, etc? Our offense has actually put a lot of long drives together. I am fairly confident those other years struggled more on offense their first 5 games.

The scoring so far in 2018 and 2019 is identical. IIRC it was Dave Archer running the 1985 offense.

13 hours ago, falcons007 said:

The opponents have scored 19 TD and 147 pts in first five games this season. Only 2018 and 1985 D were worse giving up 21 TD.  DQ has two of the worst scoring defense in the first five weeks in Falcons franchise history. 

I remember this thread about how we were #3 in yards given up after two weeks, and that this proved our defense had arrived. Lol. People were even going back to previous years to prove that teams that were top 3 after two weeks end up being top 5 at the end of the season. Good times.