Shannahan has that unit looking elite

I was saying some of the same stuff people are saying in this thread two weeks ago.

I can name Jimmy G, Teco (only because he's a former Bird) and Kettle on that offense but it doesn't matter, a good to great OC can make anybody look good with his schemes, designs and playcalls.

This isn't Shanny's offense. This is Dirk's. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, bet you thought I was referring to the 49ers offense. Yeah, that O is looking as good as ours and they don't have a JJ, Sanu or CR. But I'm refering to his D. They are by far more competent than

Wait, you can dominate without overpaying for WRs?  Nah, couldn't be...

They do look dynamic, exciting, energetic, fun to watch.   They are the anti-Falcons who have become the most lethargic boring team in the NFL to watch... on offense, defense, and ST.

15 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

I was saying some of the same stuff people are saying in this thread two weeks ago.

I can name Jimmy G, Teco (only because he's a former Bird) and Kettle on that offense but it doesn't matter, a good to great OC can make anybody look good with his schemes, designs and playcalls.

This isn't Shanny's offense. This is Dirk's. 

It hasn't been Shanny's offense since he left and Quinn didn't keep any of his assistants.

It was Sark's interpretation of Quinn's interpretation of Shanahan's offense.

Now it's Koetter's interpretation of Sark's interpretation of Quinn's interpretation of Shanahan's offense.

15 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

It hasn't been Shanny's offense since he left and Quinn didn't keep any of his assistants.

It was Sark's interpretation of Quinn's interpretation of Shanahan's offense.

Now it's Koetter's interpretation of Sark's interpretation of Quinn's interpretation of Shanahan's offense.

The main thing I takeaway from that statement is that our identity is pretty much gone. Offensively and defensively...

13 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Yeah, agree.. All the homers here that said the 49ers game was a solid W.. Probably gonna be in for a surprise 

Based on what I saw last night.....we will not win.......Bosa was incredible, Coleman running good, reverses that worked, running game doing just fine thank you, creative use of receivers and even special teams doing their job.  It was fun to watch. 

15 minutes ago, Oldmanfan said:

Based on what I saw last night.....we will not win.......Bosa was incredible, Coleman running good, reverses that worked, running game doing just fine thank you, creative use of receivers and even special teams doing their job.  It was fun to watch. 

I agree, that offense flowed perfectly.. Every play seemed to set up the next.. Defense never knew what was coming 

8 hours ago, Oldmanfan said:

They were scoring effortlessly,  while Falcons struggled to even get 20 points on sunday...... 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:03 PM, Mescalito said:

This is kind of making me ill watching this.  

Just need to know what we offered him to stay since we apparently made a strong push last min..and **** the niners..I'll forever have a small grudge for literally waiting for Shanahan past the super bowl..I will always feel he wasnt focused like he should have been.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:37 PM, sdogg said:

Yeah, bet you thought I was referring to the 49ers offense. Yeah, that O is looking as good as ours and they don't have a JJ, Sanu or CR. But I'm refering to his D. They are by far more competent than any DQ D. 

At screwed up folks. Should have fired DQ and promoted KS. 

You're firing head coaches after a Super Bowl appearance? Nobody would do that.

8 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

You're firing head coaches after a Super Bowl appearance? Nobody would do that.

Our timing is always off.  If the defense craps the bed in 2016 and we don't go to the Super Bowl, we 1) don't have that 28-3 albatross around our necks, and 2) probably have Shanahan as HC.

2 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Just need to know what we offered him to stay since we apparently made a strong push last min..and **** the niners..I'll forever have a small grudge for literally waiting for Shanahan past the super bowl..I will always feel he wasnt focused like he should have been.

Didn't we wait for Dan Quinn past the Super Bowl?  haha

On 10/7/2019 at 9:56 PM, Gold4425 said:

No doubt Shanny is one of the best in the game. He grew up with it and can recognize talent and make them play better. But I still can't forget how he let the Super Bowl get away against 2 Future hall-of-famers with the 28-3 Lead because of his ego. And we may never get back there again.

SB-51 was not on Kyle Shannahan!! That SB like most others, in my humble opinion (have to put this disclaimer), was take out of his hands as in fixed!