Deion Sanders: Bye Week Could Be "Bye Week" For DQ

10 hours ago, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

Sad but true. I hate that fans in this city can't fill our stadium. Pisses me off even more now we got about 50 stores and restaurants in the **** building for the fans that actually do show up to be at instead.

GA dome>Benz 

F anyone trying to blame the fans for this crap, the Falcons have a 53 year history of total crap and total disappointment. This franchise doesn't deserve the fans they do have.

You don't get a loyal fanbase for simply existing. This team has done NOTHING to garner a large loyal fan base. Also with the crappy PSL situation and how horrible this team is and how they ALWAYS rip the fans heart out when they are in the spot light they can go ride off to St Louis for all I care.

This entire franchise sucks and the fans are correct to avoid it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing Quinn get fired mid-season then having an interim coach rally the troops just in time to destroy our draft position would be the most Falcon thing ever.

In a recent discussion following the rout at Houston, Deon Sanders did not mince words in predicting an early exit for Dan Quinn. Despite the support of Quinn expressed by Arthur Blank after the game,

Deion has a point about them seats. When the stadium is half empty by the 2nd home game?  Holy **** that’s a bad sign. And then they follow it up with THAT?!

9 hours ago, octoslash said:

The serious design flaw in that building is having so many vantage points away from the seating area. Sure, build all the food courts and bars in the world, but design the place to where if you want to see the game, you have to go and sit in your seat.

Doesn't seem that complicated to me, and I'm hardly an architect.  

United has no problem filling the stadium and being loud. The issue is the product on the field not the Stadium.

9 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Seeing Quinn get fired mid-season then having an interim coach rally the troops just in time to destroy our draft position would be the most Falcon thing ever.

Fear Not The Trades of Matt Ryan and a few others will net us more picks and maybe another 1st rounder which will be used on the New QB by the New Head Coach/GM!

8 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Does it really surprise anyone that the demographics of Atlanta support Soccer more then football?

Got nothing to do with demographics, the Falcons have a 53 year history of losing and disappointment, Untied came in and started a winning tradition almost immediately. Even if United goes through a rough patch they have a title for fans to look back on fondly.

Falcons fans only have 1998 and 28-3 to look back on.

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

United has no problem filling the stadium and being loud. The issue is the product on the field not the Stadium.

The stadium does influence the empty seating. There are too many distractions going on like videoing the stupid contests during the game to win crap, tv's everywhere for fans to stand and watch, etc. In the old Dome they dropped mini parachutes with prizes during the game that encouraged fans to stay seated. Plus the fans know there is nothing to get excited about this season on the field. 

5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

The stadium does influence the empty seating. There are too many distractions going on like videoing the stupid contests during the game to win crap, tv's everywhere for fans to stand and watch, etc. In the old Dome they dropped mini parachutes with prizes during the game that encouraged fans to stay seated. Plus the fans know there is nothing to get excited about this season on the field. 

United plays in the same stadium and does not have this issue

9 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Got nothing to do with demographics, the Falcons have a 53 year history of losing and disappointment, Untied came in and started a winning tradition almost immediately. Even if United goes through a rough patch they have a title for fans to look back on fondly.

Falcons fans only have 1998 and 28-3 to look back on.

There is a different trophy handed out every other week in soccer.

10 hours ago, MAD597 said:

F anyone trying to blame the fans for this crap, the Falcons have a 53 year history of total crap and total disappointment. This franchise doesn't deserve the fans they do have.

You don't get a loyal fanbase for simply existing. This team has done NOTHING to garner a large loyal fan base. Also with the crappy PSL situation and how horrible this team is and how they ALWAYS rip the fans heart out when they are in the spot light they can go ride off to St Louis for all I care.

Yet you are still here lol.

Fans have a choice like anyone else.

Don’t watch don’t buy merchandise don’t touch psls.

Boycott the Falcons get on your soapbox with your bull horn yell louder it’s your choice.

Yet you’ll be back next week crying another river lol.

21 hours ago, octoslash said:

Seats are empty anyway. Always have been, unless United is playing LOL.

From what I've seen very true. I dont live in the ATL but from what I seen over the years even when the team is winning stadium is never full of fans. ATL is just not a pro football city they dont really get into like college or even soccer

52 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

From what I've seen very true. I dont live in the ATL but from what I seen over the years even when the team is winning stadium is never full of fans. ATL is just not a pro football city they dont really get into like college or even soccer

You're wrong. Micheal Vick packed the GA Dome.

Atlanta is fickle.

3 hours ago, FalconofShadows said:

GA dome was mostly packed and attended full till 2016. 

23 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

You got to put a product on the field worth watching 

Tell that to other fan bases whose teams have sucked for years and still manage to be in attendance and passionate on Sundays. Even when we were playing well it would take our fans til halfway thru the 2nd  quarter to find their seats.

But I get it. I'm as pissed at the lack of play on the field as anyone.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:49 PM, octoslash said:

The serious design flaw in that building is having so many vantage points away from the seating area. Sure, build all the food courts and bars in the world, but design the place to where if you want to see the game, you have to go and sit in your seat.

Doesn't seem that complicated to me, and I'm hardly an architect.  

funny that college football in the benz doesn't have that problem.  the problem is the product ON THE FIELD...

Image result for sec championship game mercedes benz dome georgia vs alabama crowd

Image result for sec championship game mercedes benz dome georgia vs alabama crowd

Edited by Spts1
3 hours ago, Spts1 said:

funny that college football in the benz doesn't have that problem.  the problem is the product ON THE FIELD...

LMAO at comparing a falcons regular season home game against the College National Championship game. 

21 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Sucks that I absolutely have to agree with this... 30 years of absolute misery and disappointment is all this team has ever given me.

11 hours ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

You're wrong. Micheal Vick packed the GA Dome.

Atlanta is fickle.

No, Atlanta is just sick of a franchise that has been a loser for 53 years. The only noteworthy things this franchise has ever done involves failing in epic ways.

Eventually fans get tired of that.