Changes You'd Make for Game 5

ATL Fan in the DMV

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Smoked the ball game 1 didn’t he?

Started his swing early and caught one but if you watch his swing now compared to at the beginning of the year its completley different. It looks like he is laboring hard. I could be wrong but it just looks to me like he is hurting more than he is letting on.

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

Started his swing early and caught one but if you watch his swing now compared to at the beginning of the year its completley different. It looks like he is laboring hard. I could be wrong but it just looks to me like he is hurting more than he is letting on.

Any post game questions or comments?

again if that’s the case, hopefully he says so

Freddie has been flat out awful and I know I've been critical of him. Mainly just been super frustrated with him.

But I'm not sitting Freddie Wednesday. It's game 5. If he says he is fine, we have to go with it. He's got too much potential to just sit on the bench. You aren't sitting one of your star players in game 5 when you haven't won a playoff series in 18 years. Not gonna happen.

With a righty on the mound, McCann will be in there tomorrow. I know what the numbers will say about Joyce and Markakis, but I'm tempted to put Duvall in for Joyce. Markakis goes to RF, Duvall in LF, Acuna in CF. Not sure that happens, but that's about the only change I would make.