South Carolina vs #3 Georgia

Carter

9 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

@Carter Hope all is good buddy!! Still my favorite UGA fan on here! No offense to @TheTrue7, @SacFalcFan or any of the other UGA fans here. Enjoy talking with you guys because it's nice to talk to folks who can have a rational discussion. I'm still on cloud 9 after the game today!! Never thought that would happen, especially after Hilinski went out. Hope its not too bad because Florida plays at South Carolina next week.

I enjoy a good meltdown as much as the next guy. :lol: I don’t know that I’ve ever let my meltdowns spill over onto a message board or social media though lol. Maybe someone remembers a time I did, I really can’t be sure. :ninja:

I’m doing good though. Working too much but enjoying life with my kids. Can’t imagine getting as upset after losses as some folks do, I don’t get paid enough for it. I’m upset but whatever. Dudes are getting paid millions to figure it out. I pay money to watch them. Huge upset win for y’all. No lucking into it either, we flat got outplayed by that defense. Hope Hilinski isn’t hurt too bad.

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

I enjoy a good meltdown as much as the next guy. :lol: I don’t know that I’ve ever let my meltdowns spill over onto a message board or social media though lol. Maybe someone remembers a time I did, I really can’t be sure. :ninja:

I’m doing good though. Working too much but enjoying life with my kids. Can’t imagine getting as upset after losses as some folks do, I don’t get paid enough for it. I’m upset but whatever. Dudes are getting paid millions to figure it out. I pay money to watch them. Huge upset win for y’all. No lucking into it either, we flat got outplayed by that defense. Hope Hilinski isn’t hurt too bad.

It's all good!! Maybe once he sobers up he'll realize that he was acting crazy, maybe... LOL!! And glad you're doing good.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

It's all good!! Maybe once he sobers up he'll realize that he was acting crazy, maybe... LOL!! And glad you're doing good.

I don’t even drink anymore. The hangover just isn’t worth it at all anymore. :lol: 

Hope you’re doing good man, it’s always good to have you and some of the other fans we get in here. I miss having a lot of different college fans around. Talk a whole bunch of crap to each other and then rally with each other for the Falcons the next day. Not much to celebrate with the birds recently though.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

I don’t even drink anymore. The hangover just isn’t worth it at all anymore. :lol: 

Hope you’re doing good man, it’s always good to have you and some of the other fans we get in here. I miss having a lot of different college fans around. Talk a whole bunch of crap to each other and then rally with each other for the Falcons the next day. Not much to celebrate with the birds recently though.

Yeah, I'm doing well. Things are tough right now with Willie and taking care of him. This cancer junk is, it's hard to deal with when it's someone you love. Trying to keep my head on straight with him and still going to school. And yeah, we don't have as many rival fans on here as we used to, the Falcons always united us, but even now that's not anything to look forward to. LOL!! I figure tomorrow will be Kyler Murray's NFL coming out party. LOL!

5 hours ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

With this loss and the way the committee is, even that might not be enough. Georgia will probably need south carolina to win more games (and games against quality opponents ie florida next week) to ensure this loss doesn't look as bad as it does right now, at the end of the season. 

***Hypothetically***, UGA would have wins over ND, UF, A&M, Auburn, and Bama/LSU

They'd be perfectly fine. Espn just wanted to play the doom and gloom card. UGA isn't a big ten team that loses to a cupcake and literally has no other big wins. 

Now, will UGA win *all* those games? Highly doubtful lol. 

7 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Well I'm glad you are all okay with this **** because I'm not. Fromm is going to the league next year, Carson doesn't look anything like ready, and 2nd and Tua ******* sucks. 

But I'm glad everyone is okay with this ****.

jake will not leave

43 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

You still don’t get it.  The call was HOLDING.  Which means whether or not the ball is catchable irrelevant.  You have comprehension issues.

You still don’t get it. The refs made the wrong call. Should have been PI not Holding because the ball was in the air already when he was grabbed. Refs blew it twice on that call

28 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

You still don’t get it. The refs made the wrong call. Should have been PI not Holding because the ball was in the air already when he was grabbed. Refs blew it twice on that call

In this instance then yes maybe the flag could have been picked up due to maybe not catchable.  But you originally were arguing that the holding shouldn’t have been called due to the ball not being catchable, my response was that I’m the instance of holding catchability is irrelevant, I was not arguing that it was the correct call.  I will not be responding to any more of your rebuttals, I refuse to argue with a moron with 0% comprehension and reading skills.

7 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

In this instance then yes maybe the flag could have been picked up due to maybe not catchable.  But you originally were arguing that the holding shouldn’t have been called due to the ball not being catchable, my response was that I’m the instance of holding catchability is irrelevant, I was not arguing that it was the correct call.  I will not be responding to any more of your rebuttals, I refuse to argue with a moron with 0% comprehension and reading skills.

My original comment was the refs blew the call. That encompassed the whole play and call in general

5 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

2004 Georgia finished 10-2 and did NOT win the East. 

Crazy. But Richt didn't get fired due to how he started at UGA, it was how he finished the last few seasons. But on the flip side, Kirby is supposedly bringing in significantly more talent than Richt did. 

I believe Richt had a much better coaching staff  those first 4 years,  than Kirby currently has now. Those BVG D’s were fun to watch. 

The Richt comparisons go far beyond those eerily similar records.  Poor in-game coaching and clock management, baffling late game decisions, the annual / bi-annual faceplant game, the stubbornness and unwillingness to change things that aren't working, the bad coordinator hires (this last point is perhaps the most concerning) ... these were the things that people were up in arms over after every Richt loss.  

This offense is so one dimensional.  Frankly, it's boring as **** to watch, even when operating efficiently.  No creativity at all.   

I don't know what the answer is, but it's certainly frustrating.  After taking a huge step year two, we regressed in year three and likely have regressed further in year four.  Something has felt "off" since blowing the SEC Championship last year.  I've been saying since he got here that I hoped Kirby would learn from his shortcomings and grow as a coach, but so far I haven't seen any evidence of that.

Go Dawgs.

12 hours ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

With this loss and the way the committee is, even that might not be enough. Georgia will probably need south carolina to win more games (and games against quality opponents ie florida next week) to ensure this loss doesn't look as bad as it does right now, at the end of the season. 

No if UGA wins the SEC they are in the playoff.. they don't need south carolina to look like a better loss..  if we win out and beat florida, a&m, and auburn along with whoever is in the SEC title game we are in.. 

Pretty ****ing that everyone around and even outside the program see's the exact same thing.  This specific line stuck out to me on the article on Dawgnation talking about Kirby and his staff looking in the mirror.

"Georgia has also got to get more imaginative and proactive with its play calling on offense earlier in the game.  Can new offensive coordinator James Coley scheme up an easy touchdown? Where a receiver, or back, or tight end, breaks free and exploits a scheme?"

6 hours ago, WOR said:

***Hypothetically***, UGA would have wins over ND, UF, A&M, Auburn, and Bama/LSU

They'd be perfectly fine. Espn just wanted to play the doom and gloom card. UGA isn't a big ten team that loses to a cupcake and literally has no other big wins. 

Now, will UGA win *all* those games? Highly doubtful lol. 

yep.. while it's true if we win out we are in, but this team we have seen so far this year isn't winning out and instead looks more like a 3 to 4 loss team right NOW.  this wasn't just 1 game.. we have been talking about it from game 1 against vandy.  our offensive issues have been in game after game after game.  you can't keep starting off slow, be conservative, and then not threatening with a vertical passing attack and keep wining games by wearing down your opponent.. we won't be beating florida, a&m, and auburn nor bama or lsu this way.. people want to point to the 4 turnovers and while that was a huge reason we lost the game, we have other issues led to the loss as well.. If Kirby's only takeaway was we would have won if not for 4 turnovers and doesn't do a true breakdown and reflection on truly what all led to the loss than we will lose 3 to 4 games this year.. 

6 minutes ago, richham said:

Pretty ****ing that everyone around and even outside the program see's the exact same thing.  This specific line stuck out to me on the article on Dawgnation talking about Kirby and his staff looking in the mirror.

"Georgia has also got to get more imaginative and proactive with its play calling on offense earlier in the game.  Can new offensive coordinator James Coley scheme up an easy touchdown? Where a receiver, or back, or tight end, breaks free and exploits a scheme?"

It's the same issue the Falcons are having. We rarely see receivers get open, they are almost always tightly covered. This also means that Ryan/Fromm have to be deadly accurate. 

9 minutes ago, richham said:

you can see our issues easily.. i was watching at a bar and guys were predicting our plays on 1st and 2nd down almost the entire time.. if we as uga fans can see tendencies you can bet opposing coaches can figure that out and how to stop us.. we kept losing 1st and 2nd down putting us in a tough spot on 3rd down..  i love kirby, but he is too arrogant and stubborn right now and if he doesn't get out of his own way i don't care how many 5 star players we have we won't win a dang thing.