South Carolina vs #3 Georgia

Carter

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

First off, I'm not a Georgia fan so I'm able to look at this with more objectivity than you can.

Secondly, what the heIl does Tua have to do with Georgia?

Mothet****er did you not watch the national championship game? That ****** a long with Jalon Hurts has everything to do with Georgia. And if you're not one of us, **** off. I got my degree from UGA in 2004, this is personal for me.

2 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Meh.....fair enough. We still shouldn't have lost to South Carolina, I don't care what you sober ******* say. I was at Neyland last weekend....got on the Vol Navy, good people. ******* South Cackalaky.....

Same ones that cheered when Chubb got injured?

yea.. real quality fans.. 

your perception must be super distorted 

@Carter Hope all is good buddy!! Still my favorite UGA fan on here! No offense to @TheTrue7, @SacFalcFan or any of the other UGA fans here. Enjoy talking with you guys because it's nice to talk to folks who can have a rational discussion. I'm still on cloud 9 after the game today!! Never thought that would happen, especially after Hilinski went out. Hope its not too bad because Florida plays at South Carolina next week.

57 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Nothing changes for UGA. They still need to win the SEC to get into the playoff. Either they will do that, or they won't.

With this loss and the way the committee is, even that might not be enough. Georgia will probably need south carolina to win more games (and games against quality opponents ie florida next week) to ensure this loss doesn't look as bad as it does right now, at the end of the season. 

1 minute ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

With this loss and the way the committee is, even that might not be enough. Georgia will probably need south carolina to win more games (and games against quality opponents ie florida next week) to ensure this loss doesn't look as bad as it does right now, at the end of the season. 

A one loss SEC champion is getting into the playoffs.