Carter

South Carolina vs #3 Georgia

979 posts in this topic

I said it after the Braves got crushed.

I was born and raised in Georgia. Joined the military at 18 and haven't lived there since. I'm 34 now. 8 years ago I changed my state of residency due to the State of Georgia's stupid and archaic policy of requiring service members to pay state taxes even if they were stationed outside of the state.

I also have no intention of EVER living in Georgia again, so I have no clue why I still root for the overrated, and under performing, ****** teams from that state. I've had every opportunity to cut all ties.

Edited by RubberDucky
slamee101 and Spts1 like this

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Chaney did the same thing. Coley didnt run this kind of offense at Miami. Kirby told him how to play.

It's also the pre Enlightening Alabama offense. 

This is Kirby. I'm pretty sure he's even said as much. 

Ovie_Lover and AF89 like this

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Chaney did the same thing. Coley didnt run this kind of offense at Miami. Kirby told him how to play.

Why do people call out our OC’s? This is Kirby ball. 

Ovie_Lover and Jimsmusic™ like this

3 hours ago, RandomFan said:

It's the same thing every week: the same handful of Negative Nancy's will be in here chirping away early in the game; after we salt the game away and dominate yet another opponent, they will be mysteriously absent the forum. 

Such a strange phenomenon...

welp...

Edited by Spts1

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

I’ve been calling them out since Vandy, and got ridiculed 

They're good.. but they need to give the effort.. Wasn't there today.. Can't just show up.

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

I’m looking at highlights of other games, and seeing WR’s wide open. Just all over the place

This

sdogg likes this

Just now, Ransack said:

This

We run routes like the Falcons. Routes not designed to get guys open. 

gave that game away how many times

totally flat

OL

Fromm

Simmons

just mistakes after mistakes

the norm for a GA fan

lets see how they respond the rest of the season. 

1 minute ago, Ransack said:

This

Been a staple of the Georgia and Falcons offenses(sans Shanny) for as long as I can remember. 

10 yard outs and comebacks. Over and over and over. 

7 minutes ago, fuego said:

I hope your rose colored glasses get you through this loss. Those of us with concern rest our case. 

Well hot ****, enjoy your case being rested I guess.

Some of us try to have fun and enjoy the games instead of acting like whiny ****** on every single play that doesn’t score a touchdown.

Think I’ll be dipping out of this place altogether on game days. Y’all are unbearable and actually trying to rub the loss in other fans faces. Congrats on the loss I guess.

Easily the worst loss of Kirby's coaching career with a wideout basically playing QB, and it's not even close. This season is over. Congrats to Florida or Missouri on winning the SEC East.

Staring down the chute of 4 losses and a crossroads for Kirby's coaching career. Either he realizes that he is bad as a coach and can't live with recruiting coordinators and he gets in game coaching coordinators, or he's going to get his walking papers after 2022 himself.

slamee101 likes this

Doesn't matter how well we recruit if it doesn't translate on the field. It's too bad that we get in our own way with our play-calling.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

We went to a NC and almost won it with Chaney’s play calling and Kirby’s decision making. It all looked very different than this, and it’s not because they level of talent is different.

Kirby isn’t sitting there going, “Run it up the middle, James.”, that’s just Coley calling in the plays.

All freaking season long we haven’t been able to run off-center. Every game.  But we try it 95% of our run attempts today???

That is an OC who sucks at his job. 

4 minutes ago, sdogg said:

I’m looking at highlights of other games, and seeing WR’s wide open. Just all over the place

The announcer called out both coordinators.  

On offense for not calling plays designed to get guys open.   Clearly our WR couldn't get open 1on1 on their own.

On defense for having only 5 in the box against a running QB who immediately got a first down on the next play. 

sdogg likes this

I think georgia constantly touting their top recruiting classes is a lot like the braves division titles ... completely pointless if you don't do anything with it

Spts1 likes this

2 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

In case it makes y'all feel better. 

Mond and A&M just had an opening 8 minute drive against us for a TD.

It doesn't.  You have a more than competent offense. 

sdogg likes this

2 minutes ago, frankly88 said:

The announcer called out both coordinators.  

On offense for not calling plays designed to get guys open.   Clearly our WR couldn't get open 1on1 on their own.

On defense for having only 5 in the box against a running QB who immediately got a first down on the next play. 

I’ve said it, we have terrible coaches. Great recruiters, but avg at best coaches. 

fuego likes this

3 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

In case it makes y'all feel better. 

Mond and A&M just had an opening 8 minute drive against us for a TD.

But then you guys answer right away sooo