Carter

South Carolina vs #3 Georgia

979 posts in this topic

After 2 consecutive games of sleep walking through the 1st half, one by the offense and one by the defense.  I believe our guys will be focused and come out firing against sc.  They always play us tough.

sdogg likes this

Crackalina just doesn't have the horses nor the coaching to match. Another team with some very good players that keeps finding ways to lose. I expect a tough, physical game. But it won't be close at the end.

More than half the teams we play have a bye week before playing us. We are getting everyone's best shot. 

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

Visitor list:

Tate Ratledge - UGA commit

Broderick Jones - UGA commit

David Daniel - 2021 UGA commit

Cade Brock - UGA PWO commit

Marcus Burke -2021 WR (Fla) UGA offer

Jake Briningstool - 2021 TE (Tn) UGA offer

Cody Brown - 2021 RB UGA offer

Joshua Burrell -2021 WR (SC) Multiple SEC/ACC offers

Lovasea Carroll -2021 RB (IMG) UGA offer

Jadyn Davis -2024 QB (repeating 8th grade after moving to Charlotte from Atlanta) UGA and ALA offers

9 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

No one was ever this confident during the week of the South Carolina game during the Richt years. It seemed no matter how good UGA was and how bad SC was, the game always ended up a 13-9 knife fight. 

the knives were tied to a cat of nine tails whip.  

I keep hearing over and over again on the radio that Georgia is the only team in the nation to have not allowed a rushing touchdown this season.

So guess what's going to happen tomorrow? <_<:rolleyes:

mike teevee likes this

23 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

J R Reed hurt and will miss game?   Anyone heard this?   Hopefully not true.

Where did you see that?

10 minutes ago, Ransack said:

I'm alright with Cine stepping in if needed. Kid can flat out play.

Yeah, he’s gonna be a good one.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:36 PM, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

No one was ever this confident during the week of the South Carolina game during the Richt years. It seemed no matter how good UGA was and how bad SC was, the game always ended up a 13-9 knife fight. 

TBH, Georgia fans have been very confident this whole year and really since Kirby got there, and with good reason!

Kirby is a great coach, he knows how to coach guys up, yes he gets his fair share of the 4 and 5 star guys, but he can also take 2 and 3 star guys and turn them into 4 and 5 star guys. Richt NEVER did that, y'all are so lucky to have gotten rid of him.

Saban does the same, there have been a whole lot of 2-3 star guys that have come into his program that are playing on Sundays, Kirby has the same way.

1 hour ago, Turkeydawg said:

Where did you see that?

Just a rumor.   Someone on another message board was asking if it was true.   No confirmation from anywhere that I can see.

3 hours ago, 007dawg said:

Just a rumor.   Someone on another message board was asking if it was true.   No confirmation from anywhere that I can see.

JR Reed is listed as a captain tomorrow if that means anything

Porter Osborne Jr and sdogg like this

That was good coverage by South Carolina.  We need to test the seams today.  Light them up over the seams and the long passes will open up.  

sdogg likes this

Just now, sdogg said:

Good start D

this half, we need to keep their defense on the field.   Wear them down and then we got them.  When we wear them down use Cook and Zeus and they will not be able to stop us.  

sdogg likes this

5 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

That was good coverage by South Carolina.  We need to test the seams today.  Light them up over the seams and the long passes will open up.  

True, but all of our routes were 5 yard curls. I would have sent Swift streaking across the miss. 

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

True, but all of our routes were 5 yard curls. I would have sent Swift streaking across the miss. 

I think they are testing them and see what we will do.  We will come back to that and give a curl and go.