Carter

South Carolina vs #3 Georgia

979 posts in this topic

Should be a good game.  If we can shut down the run, Fromm will fold.  If not, could be a long afternoon

USC always plays us tough, but that won't be the case this year. The only reason why we may not win by 30 points will be because Kirby doesn't want to embarrass his friend.

14 minutes ago, LawDawg said:

USC always plays us tough, but that won't be the case this year. The only reason why we may not win by 30 points will be because Kirby doesn't want to embarrass his friend.

Hey man, I don't know if you see signatures but you still have the 2009 Dawgs schedule in yours and it cracks me up every time I see it. That was a season to forget lol

AutumnEffect, 95Dawg and RxDawg like this

28 minutes ago, Carter said:

Hey man, I don't know if you see signatures but you still have the 2009 Dawgs schedule in yours and it cracks me up every time I see it. That was a season to forget lol

Well it could be worse.  It could be a schedule during the Goff years.  Ugh...

I don't want to hear about the not embarrassing your friend crap anymore.  It's one thing to run up the score like spurrier did to purposely rub it in, it's quite another to handle your business on the football field.

sdogg likes this

I want to see the passrush get on track in this game.    I do believe some of the lack of passrush has been scheme related but it's time to let the Big Dawgs Hunt - we have entirely too much talent not to be getting to the QB more frequently.

Hilinski is probably the 2nd best QB the Dawgs will have faced all year so hopefully we clean up the coverage breakdowns Saturday morning.

Should be an easy win but hopefully it is impressive as well - want to see George Pickens, Dominik Blaylock and Zamir White to all get increased touches and game planning.

sdogg likes this

I don't think Smart will hold back if given the opportunity.  He may be friendly with Muschamp but there's serious competition at the top of the rankings

6 hours ago, Carter said:

Really? LoL. I don't see sigs. Perhaps I set it that way? I'll have to check.

15 minutes ago, LawDawg said:

I don’t see the sigs when I’m using the iPhone but when I look on the computer it’s there. 

11 minutes ago, LawDawg said:

Yeah I usually read the boards on my phone, so it gives me the mobile layout by default which doesn't show sigs. When I use the computer it all shows up though. Hadn't seen it in a while but I was on my laptop last night and chortled when I checked the thread lol