Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Freeman?!?!?!?

12 posts in this topic

Just now, Malachore said:

I really think he's hurt more than we were told.

This I TOTALLY believe. He will continue to be a liability on offense is my guess (hope I'm wrong), so the rest of the order will have to really do some work to offset it. So far, we haven't really done so despite some moments here and there.

Just now, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

This I TOTALLY believe. He will continue to be a liability on offense is my guess (hope I'm wrong), so the rest of the order will have to really do some work to offset it. So far, we haven't really done so despite some moments here and there.

Then put him on the injured list and add Riley to play 1st

sdogg and BamaBirdLady like this

I think I'm done with this playoff choke artist! We should have been celebrating a NLDS series victory instead we are in a position to possibly get eliminated from playoff contention..This doesn't sit well with me especially how we have all been witness to other teams celebrating winner take all games on our home turf over and over again...Time to put up or shut up you choke artist Freddy Freeman!

He crushed a HR in game 1, so he can't be that hurt. Dude is just choking. Did it last year as well. 

23 minutes ago, sdogg said:

He crushed a HR in game 1, so he can't be that hurt. Dude is just choking. Did it last year as well. 

2nd longest HR of his career. He's fine, just chokes under pressure.

sdogg likes this

1 minute ago, tldr said:

2nd longest HR of his career. He's fine, just chokes under pressure.

Exactly! So disappointing

If he is so hurt that he is turning in this type preformace, he needs to tell the staff or someone needs to tell him and he needs to SIT! He says he is a 100% team player, then be one and sit your butt down if you are so hurt.

If he can't see the ball, which he can't, he needs to sit. He is killing us right now. I love FF, but he is hurting this team! I mean Acuna on 3rd with 1 out and can't even get a sac fly, but strikes out!

Sure our other veteran players aren't doing much either, but FF has taken the mantel of the Brave leader and he just can't carry it.

Too bad that Snit will not sit him.

sdogg likes this

On 10/7/2019 at 7:29 PM, Malachore said:

I really think he's hurt more than we were told.

We really needed to close this series in game 4! That way Freeman and the pitchers could have had a few days off to rest and get treatment! Now even with a win! It’s going to be tough but they can overcome Freeman’s lack of production! We need 1 more person to step up like Swanson & Duvall has! Acuna is having a great series too but he is being left on base way too much!!

Malachore and sdogg like this