So if Quinn gets fired who do you want Atlanta to hire as the next head coach?

nbostp

David Shaw is a Harbaugh disciple without all the drama. I think he is going to make a great NFL coach, reminds me a lot of another Tony Dungy. Low key, does his job, not a bunch of hot air rah rah, and his players respect him. I also like Kellen Moore from Dallas but that would involve Falcons taking another chance on someone who has not been a head coach before and I don't know is Moore would get the same results with Ryan because Ryan is not a mobile QB. I love Tomlin for the short term but I don't think he would work for Falcons organization because we tend to baby our players around here and ownership seems to get in the way of allowing coaches to discipline players so I think Tomlin would definitely clash with Blank. So overall I think Shaw is the best fit, he is a smart coach with a patient demeanor who could probably work around Blank getting in the way with trying to be the players best friend and coddler.

Blank needs to not use that firm that helped with the search last 2 times.

Instead he needs to talk to Ozzie Newsome and the Ravens and figure out how they identified John Harbaugh.

In the time Blank will be on HC #3 the Ravens still have their guy and a SB... that I don't think the Falcons even interviewed him back in 08.

Harbaugh was a Special Teams coach for a long time too.

Now THAT's outside the box.

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Blank needs to not use that firm that helped with the search last 2 times.

Instead he needs to talk to Ozzie Newsome and the Ravens and figure out how they identified John Harbaugh.

In the time Blank will be on HC #3 the Ravens still have their guy and a SB... that I don't think the Falcons even interviewed him back in 08.

Harbaugh was a diamond in the rough he was a special teams coach for the Eagles and had somewhat of a name because Jim was a former starting NFL Qb