• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL

Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs. -John McKay  

My favorite from Coach McKay was, “Coach what do you think about the execution of your offense? I’m all for it!!! Was his reply. 

1 hour ago, motivation2k3 said:

We havent been mathematically eliminated. So I think we should rally the troops and keep fighting. I think we can still win the division. Trufant is a top 3 cb in this league, we have the number 1 LB and we. What do you say we go out and win this division guys ?

It's arguable that Trufant isn't even a top 3 corner in the NFCS...lets slow down with that.

2 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

We havent been mathematically eliminated. So I think we should rally the troops and keep fighting. I think we can still win the division. Trufant is a top 3 cb in this league, we have the number 1 LB and we. What do you say we go out and win this division guys ?

Does our mascot have his costume on backwards?

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs.

-John McKay

Ah **** it, you beat me!

:tiphat:

27 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

My favorite from Coach McKay was, “Coach what do you think about the execution of your offense? I’m all for it!!! Was his reply. :lol:

Those are my two favorites. :lol:

4 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

Technically we could win out from here on out - dominate all 11 remaining opponents and end up 12-4 and if we do that I'll be the first to say that Quinn deserves not only to remain but to get a raise.

But--lets be real there is a 1 to 2% chance that will happen

The most likely "best case scenario" is that we win 7 of the next 11 games somehow and end up .500 at 8-8

The most realistic scenario based on how we are playing so far and that trend continuing is we that win 3 or possibly 4 of the next 11 games and end up 4-12 or 5-11

3 hours ago, octoslash said:

Upon further reflection, the way the Falcons are playing, it's going to take 9 or 10 plane crashes.

If they're still flying on Boeing's it's not outside the realm of possibility.:ninja:

That'd be the most Atlanta way ever to win a Lombardi actually. We win and everyone is still sad and reflecting on the multiple tragedies that made this possible.

1 hour ago, JG2008 said:

The most realistic scenario based on how we are playing so far and that trend continuing is we that win 3 or possibly 4 of the next 11 games and end up 4-12 or 5-11

win just enough to end up drafting 14 or 15 and miss out on some incredible player i'm sure.  It's the falcons' way.

6 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

1. Tru isn’t ’ a top 3 CB. 2. Jones is a number 1 LB, but not “the” number 1 LB, and we are all waiting on that decisive 3rd point that makes this all possible and turns this season around...Don’t keep us hanging, man!

9 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

Dude what are you drinkin'? Right now it's about trying to secure a high draft pick so we can get a franchise quarterback...