motivation2k3

We still have a shot at Winning the NFC South

54 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, motivation2k3 said:

We havent been mathematically eliminated. So I think we should rally the troops and keep fighting. I think we can still win the division. Trufant is a top 3 cb in this league, we have the number 1 LB and we. What do you say we go out and win this division guys ?

It's arguable that Trufant isn't even a top 3 corner in the NFCS...lets slow down with that.

This team will live and die by our offense’s ability to dominate opposing NFL defenses to an extent greater than opposing NFL offenses dominate our junior college caliber defense.

23 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Yeah?

And I still have the chance of a 22 year old swimsuit model sitting on my face. 

Anything else?

sounds lovely actually , 

Lowndesfalc likes this

2 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

We havent been mathematically eliminated. So I think we should rally the troops and keep fighting. I think we can still win the division. Trufant is a top 3 cb in this league, we have the number 1 LB and we. What do you say we go out and win this division guys ?

Does our mascot have his costume on backwards?

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs.

-John McKay

Ah **** it, you beat me!

:tiphat:

27 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

My favorite from Coach McKay was, “Coach what do you think about the execution of your offense? I’m all for it!!! Was his reply. :lol:

Those are my two favorites. :lol:

4 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

Technically we could win out from here on out - dominate all 11 remaining opponents and end up 12-4 and if we do that I'll be the first to say that Quinn deserves not only to remain but to get a raise.

But--lets be real there is a 1 to 2% chance that will happen

The most likely "best case scenario" is that we win 7 of the next 11 games somehow and end up .500 at 8-8

The most realistic scenario based on how we are playing so far and that trend continuing is we that win 3 or possibly 4 of the next 11 games and end up 4-12 or 5-11

3 hours ago, octoslash said:

Upon further reflection, the way the Falcons are playing, it's going to take 9 or 10 plane crashes.

If they're still flying on Boeing's it's not outside the realm of possibility.:ninja:

That'd be the most Atlanta way ever to win a Lombardi actually. We win and everyone is still sad and reflecting on the multiple tragedies that made this possible.

1 hour ago, JG2008 said:

The most realistic scenario based on how we are playing so far and that trend continuing is we that win 3 or possibly 4 of the next 11 games and end up 4-12 or 5-11

win just enough to end up drafting 14 or 15 and miss out on some incredible player i'm sure.  It's the falcons' way.

6 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

I thought op was being sarcastic.  I honestly don't see us winning another game this year.

You call yourself a fan...of course we will win 1 more game this year..:ninja:

Mescalito likes this

6 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

1. Tru isn’t ’ a top 3 CB. 2. Jones is a number 1 LB, but not “the” number 1 LB, and we are all waiting on that decisive 3rd point that makes this all possible and turns this season around...Don’t keep us hanging, man!

Plunket76 likes this

7 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

Troll

9 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

sure and my ex-wife will be coming back any moment now

Don't be suprise if she runs off with Dan Quinn on that ocean front property in Arizona 

ChickenBiscuit likes this

Just now, Hibachi said:

Don't be suprise if she runs off with Dan Quinn on that ocean front property in Arizona 

**** man I'm tryna see if I can be a tag along

9 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

Dude what are you drinkin'? Right now it's about trying to secure a high draft pick so we can get a franchise quarterback... 

Man, I honestly cant understand what team some of these members are watching on Sundays.. It has to be a good feeling to honestly believe this team can win 3 more games this season.. Much less the superbowl? Thats some optimism