motivation2k3

We still have a shot at Winning the NFC South

54 posts in this topic

We havent been mathematically eliminated. So I think we should rally the troops and keep fighting. I think we can still win the division. Trufant is a top 3 cb in this league, we have the number 1 LB and we. What do you say we go out and win this division guys ?

federicofalcon2 likes this

I have a questions guys lets say Dan Quinn somehow wins the rest of the season go 12-4 then wins out and wins the SB do we keep him or not 

8 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

We havent been mathematically eliminated. So I think we should rally the troops and keep fighting. I think we can still win the division. Trufant is a top 3 cb in this league, we have the number 1 LB and we. What do you say we go out and win this division guys ?

We still have a chance at winning the division?  Trufant is a top 3 NFL cb?!? We have the number 1 LB in the NFL?!? Come on, bruh...

It’s over my friend. The sooner you accept that, the less disappointed you will be. I never allowed myself to get excited about this team and therefore I feel very little about how pathetic they are. 

7 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

I have a questions guys lets say Dan Quinn somehow wins the rest of the season go 12-4 then wins out and wins the SB do we keep him or not 

So you are saying what if Quinn was great at coaching instead of awful, should we keep him then? Well, yea obviously. 

11 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

Especially this

8 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

friend-i-need-something-positive-in-my-l

Posted (edited)

I admire that you can watch the Falcons and still believe they're in it to win it. I certainly don't want to be one to discourage anyone's optimism, but I just don't see a team that is coached well enough to win against anyone. I also no longer believe this team has the superior talent that we've come to expect on game day. Mostly, it's the coaching that is the biggest roadblock right now; even Dan Quinn's teams of the past could muster up a win against mediocre clubs, but now the Falcons are likely to lose to most everyone, even the teams that they look like they should beat. The window of preparation is small between games, and when you're practicing in a manner that will once again expose your glaring weakness, then losing is the probable outcome. This team needs new leadership that instills a work ethic that can overcome adversity. Dan Quinn is not that guy.

Edited by 4dabirds
BCEagleATLFalcon likes this

55 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

Lol Thanks For The Laugh, You Sure Did Make Everyone Smile After This. 

Mission Accomplished 

59 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

I honestly wouldn't care what they did at that point, I'd be too busy celebrating the frickin' ring.

But .... yes, we would and should keep him in that insane alternate universe because he finally got his **** together.

And .... we're probably going to get obliterated by the Cardinals in 6 days. So we don't have to worry too much about this.

HouseofEuphoria likes this

53 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

And the “top 3 CB in the league” got toasted yesterday to put the final nail in the coffin. 

And the “top 3 CB in the league” has only made the postseason once his entire 7 seasons with the Falcons. 

Just now, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I honestly wouldn't care what they did at that point, I'd be too busy celebrating the frickin' ring.

But .... yes, we would and should keep him in that insane alternate universe because he finally got his **** together.

And .... we're probably going to get obliterated by the Cardinals in 6 days. So we don't have to worry too much about this.

yep i wouldn't be suprised if we lost the only think that we can win is that we have had the cards number and its a nfc team 

1 minute ago, kenn.junior said:

yep i wouldn't be suprised if we lost the only think that we can win is that we have had the cards number and its a nfc team 

It’s actually pretty pathetic to know NFC teams are the only teams this team can compete against. 

1 hour ago, kenn.junior said:

If a coach helps this team win a superbowl they can have the job as long as they want!!

1 hour ago, kenn.junior said:

Uh yeah! But that’s no happening. This team is going to have a hard time winning two more, and they would have to win 15 straight with your scenario.

I have a sneaky feeling the Taints drop 40-50 points against us both games as well as a few other teams. 

W

E

S

U

C

K