DQ's latest catchy slogan

jstammer

Best part of it is 99% of the fans bought into that stupid crap. I hate stuff like that. You don’t need catch phrases and shirts if you’re good at what you do. Good teams don’t have to tell people they’re good. Or that they’re physical 

9 minutes ago, RYNE said:

Best part of it is 99% of the fans bought into that stupid crap. I hate stuff like that. You don’t need catch phrases and shirts if you’re good at what you do. Good teams don’t have to tell people they’re good. Or that they’re physical 

At the same time, you don’t luck into the SB.

That said, Matt Ryan finally in a WCO where he shines brightest like Sirius A out in a celestial body somewhere...oh and a great OC calling the plays...a Rose Up team we had made. A gem was found.

Now, a Defense since Dan Quinn has been here?

Embrace the Suck was the Black Hole that ate our Star after it had Risenth.

RIP

3 hours ago, RYNE said:

Retail wise they do anyway. No matter which team you are. Marketing