Matt Ryan is not the problem but should be the problem solver.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re right. He was terrible in coverage and didn’t block Watt at all. Dude scores 4 touchdowns and you still want to point fingers at him. I hate some of these fans. 

Absolutely agree we should cut Ryan. He deserves to be on a team where the fans would actually appreciate that he is a very good QB. 

If we are going to consider Ryan a great QB then he needs to do what great QB's does. Make a play when the play breaks down. Great QB's sustain drives.   Oh, like the pass to Ridley for a to

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

But at least Vick was an exciting loser compares to Ryan era Falcons!! :lol:

This is what is so distorted for me.

I’ve always given respect to those who I see are here to be fair & honest posters. Then there is this small group of people who go to great lengths to disparage MR.

And for years I have tried to figure out why this particular angry sect of people keep returning whenever difficult times come.  What always stands out to me is the focus of their hostility is usually targeted toward Ryan while they ignore other elements associated with our struggles...

I don’t believe their true motives are centered around his performance because they’re known for changing the straw man arguments thousands of times to meet their agenda.  But they never really talk about their underlying hatred & what is actually driving it.

I have dismissed the thought that this could be about Vick vs Ryan as it just seems beyond me.  Because for me, I was always pulling for my QB to do well & also support him & encourage him when things got rough.

I was excited when we drafted MV & cheered him on like a maniac.  I was less excited about MR & wanted the big DT.  But Ryan was a blessing to this franchise & I quickly realized the guy was for real thank goodness!

I guess I’m sobering up to the logical conclusion that this hatred just might be related to Vick vs Ryan to a degree.  Even racial God forbid.  It’s still hard for me to get my head around it, but it would explain the unfair hatred to an extent.

Lord knows I hope I’m wrong on that possible front.  But if there are folks driven by that thought process then I feel sorry for them.

One day MR will be gone too.  Whether we get a dual threat guy or a pocket guy I’ll pull for him regardless of what color the dude may be.  

Who knows, just another Hashbrown novel :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Btw:

Guess who has the most passing attempts also? Matt Ryan. The only stats that matter is Wins & Loses. Ya'll are unbelievable. If you feel that good about Matty Popsicles I have 2 season ticket for sell for the rest of the year. Put your money where your mouth is. If not, stop talking b/c you talk is cheap.

12 minutes ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

Guess who has the most passing attempts also? Matt Ryan. The only stats that matter is Wins & Loses. Ya'll are unbelievable. If you feel that good about Matty Popsicles I have 2 season ticket for sell for the rest of the year. Put your money where your mouth is. If not, stop talking b/c you talk is cheap.

That’s coz the Falcons pat a cake defense gave up most TD in NFL from 2016. Step up the game troll.

39 minutes ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

Why does Ryan have to throw so much?

Post the attempts then.

Now, post the DVOA, PPG and PPD of each of their Defenses.

I don’t even need to bet Ryan’s team will be near bottom in all categories.

Keep hugging your lies with more money tho.

9 hours ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

You have to pass more when you don't have a running game and always have to play from behind because of a trash defense. If you don't know the game any better than that maybe you should not touch your keyboard.

8 hours ago, falcons007 said:

You should come out of moms basement and work to buy your own tickets.

Im a season ticket holder for 7 years dummy. Reading & comprehension is not a requirement on these boards I see. And stop being a keyboard gangster. If you are not willing to say what you said in person do not say it here. Again, Im in SEC 116. Come see me. Let me see you personally. Do not EVER bring my mom into a discussion. But the majority of you don't even go to the games. Then have the nerves to be mad b/c fans are not in their seats. Lol. How can I take you all serious if you don't go to the games & support your team. Your talk is cheap. Put your money where your mouth is you so called REAL FANS!!!  

11 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Points finger at supposed Internet tough guys and cries.

Then, proceeds to behave like Internet tough guy.

:ninja: Meanwhile, the actual conversation he can’t defend. I guess one must know more about our defense than they let on. :ninja:

We are talking football. My mom has nothing to do with this convo. Cowards only talk trash behind keyboards. If you think it is acceptable to bring someone mom into a discussion then talk to them personally. If you cannot then try to act civilize & talk football.

21 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Points finger at supposed Internet tough guys and cries.

Then, proceeds to behave like Internet tough guy.

:ninja: Meanwhile, the actual conversation he can’t defend. I guess one must know more about our defense than they let on. :ninja:

:flush:

And plays STH card. I had the STH for more than a decade, never brought up. Lol

4 minutes ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

We have cheerleader on here also. This message board is trash. And you all always whining about getting national attention. Read the Falcons message board. A bunch of little debbie snacks. Lol

1 minute ago, Geneaut said:

Don't like the message board? There is a simple solution. 

Pot calling the kettle black. 

1 hour ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

We are talking football. My mom has nothing to do with this convo. Cowards only talk trash behind keyboards. If you think it is acceptable to bring someone mom into a discussion then talk to them personally. If you cannot then try to act civilize & talk football.

I did no such thing.

As far as you and I are concerned, you stop talking football and started talking about money and things outside the discussion.

Being a fan and regardless of how much money you spend on the team does not entitle you to being right when you are clearly wrong.

No QB can single-handedly keep up with what we’ve witnessed this past weekend; unless they also get to play against our defense.

People that want to run Matt Ryan out of town are trolling whether they realize it or not.

Take that to the bank!