Every Sports Book has the Falcons Favored this Week

Peyton

Apparently the bookies are not watching Falcons game film. 

We give up what...7 yards per play this season?...and we haven't even faced a really good team yet. 

Yeah, on paper we should be able to handle the Cardinals.  But we said that about the Colts, Titans, and Texans.  And not only did we lose, we looked abysmal doing so. We gave up more points the past three weeks than the 77 Falcons did over an entire season.  

If I'm Arizona, I bring in a defense from the local school for the blind, you know, to most closely resemble the Falcons, for this week's practice. 

All you need to dominate the Falcons is a qb who can throw a dump pass, and a running back with at least one leg.  Boom. Win. 

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Apparently the bookies are not watching Falcons game film. 

We give up what...7 yards per play this season?...and we haven't even faced a really good team yet. 

Yeah, on paper we should be able to handle the Cardinals.  But we said that about the Colts, Titans, and Texans.  And not only did we lose, we looked abysmal doing so. We gave up more points the past three weeks than the 77 Falcons did over an entire season.  

If I'm Arizona, I bring in a defense from the local school for the blind, you know, to most closely resemble the Falcons, for this week's practice. 

All you need to dominate the Falcons is a qb who can throw a dump pass, and a running back with at least one leg.  Boom. Win. 

Although I didn’t watch yesterday’s game, I saw highlights where Trutrash got burned at least twice giving up two touchdowns and possibly a third time. Against the Colts he got burned badly. He looks silly out there running around like he is chasing his *** in a circle. He is absolutely horrendous!!

But back to your original post/ point. Yes call in the high school offense for Arizona practice.