caponine

This Was Just So Beautiful

65 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sui_Generis said:

LMAO! There is a list a mile long that Ryan has done and I could then ask, "Why hasn't Watson done that."

Watson is a good player in his own right , but lets not use that as a point to discredit Ryan. 

Let it stand on its own merit. 

he cant do touch passes like that at all. Its just bullets. Watson has done alot, so some evidence would need to be looked up  

FWEST1 likes this

I was one of those who doubted Watson coming out, particularly his ability to circle through his progressions, but he's proven me wrong. The Texans have done a great job developing him.

GhostofGritz likes this

Just now, caponine said:

everything from pocket, to poise to throwing. Has a better arm, does not get rattled in pocket, and actually knows how to throw good passes. 

I'm sure he would have loved to play for us... he is a Falcons fan. Was our ball-boy. Grew up in Gainesville - right down the road from FB... but we're stuck with Ryan for now. So moving forward I really want Riley as HC and Fields at QB. That needs to happen. 

FWEST1 likes this

11 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

If matt ryan could play the falcons defense everyone would have 100yds receiving minimum 

he’d still throw INT’s and get rattled in the pocket. Goes down easily 

Charles Wright and FWEST1 like this

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Because every QB knows our DBs never turn their heads. They have a hard enough time being in the same camera angle as the receiver. 

nothing kemal could have done even if he turned his head

48 minutes ago, caponine said:

he cant do touch passes like that at all. Its just bullets. Watson has done alot, so some evidence would need to be looked up  

Bullets? I thought Ryan had a noodle arm? That TD Pass to Ridley was a dime

Geneaut, Vandy and Artys Arryn like this

46 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

I'm sure he would have loved to play for us... he is a Falcons fan. Was our ball-boy. Grew up in Gainesville - right down the road from FB... but we're stuck with Ryan for now. So moving forward I really want Riley as HC and Fields at QB. That needs to happen. 

So who has Fields played that made you wet your pants over him?

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

So who has Fields played that made you wet your pants over him?

Fields is the type of QB we need. We need a big bodied Mobile QB since our OL is consistently terrible. Doesn't matter who he has played, his talent translates to the NFL. 

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

If matt ryan could play the falcons defense everyone would have 100yds receiving minimum 

This. Ryan would carve up our defense like a butcher at a NY deli on a crowded Sunday 

550 yards and 5 TDs 

Edited by NeonDeion
Bigbenright likes this

Slow your roll. Watson is a good QB, but let's don't forget that just 7 days earlier, Carolina held him to 10 points.

Sadly, yesterday is more about how inept and ridiculous the Falcons defense is. 

And, also, the mighty "Nashville" Titans could only muster 7 points yesterday against a real NFL defense after going up and down the field on Dan Quinn and his defense the week before. 

4 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Fields is the type of QB we need. We need a big bodied Mobile QB since our OL is consistently terrible. Doesn't matter who he has played, his talent translates to the NFL. 

Sorry, I don’t trust a mobile big bodied QB from Ohio State. How have they all done in the NFL?

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

Sorry, I don’t trust a mobile big bodied QB from Ohio State. How have they all done in the NFL?

None of those QBs you are referencing are even in the same level of Fields talent-wise. Fields will be the next Mahomes. Watch.