Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flyin' In DC

What happens after Arizona

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Not optimism. Simply just stating my opinion. I think the falcons are going to beat Arizona. 

Since it's not an AFC team, I think we have a much better chance, but you never know how this defense is going to really show up.

Edited by mqg96
falconsd56 likes this

Uh, yeah, I'm not watching again this week.

It seems Quinn hasn't learned how to be a HC yet and I don't think he'll ever will.

10 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Since it's not an AFC team, I think we have a much better chance, but you never know how this defense is going to really show up.

The falcons are a bad team. Defense is still bad and will likely let Murray have his best game of his young career. But this is one of those games where I see Ryan throwing for 350 yards and 3 TD’s and the team pulling this one out in spite of a bad defense. 

mqg96 likes this

they might beat the cards they havent lost to them in a while and they usually do good against nfc west teams but this year anything possibly btw how many more afc games we have to play the jags is that it maybe they can make a run against the nfc teams

47 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah but the Falcons aren’t a good football team either. They have good names on the roster but when it comes to playing, they aren’t showing to be any better than the Cardinals. The only teams in the league they’re better than appears to be the Redskins and Dolphins. Heck the Texans isn’t that great of a football team and look what happened. Freakin Will Fuller of all people had a career day. I’ve never been one to count an opponent out and can’t pull myself to do it this week no matter how vulnerable the falcons may be man. It really sucks 

Hey man, Will Fuller is an absolute breast in Madden

ya_boi_j likes this

30 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

I don’t know if we can stop Sutton Middle school at this point on defense.

Flyin' In DC likes this

24 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The falcons are a bad team. Defense is still bad and will likely let Murray have his best game of his young career. But this is one of those games where I see Ryan throwing for 350 yards and 3 TD’s and the team pulling this one out in spite of a bad defense. 

I see them playing just well enough to pull you in and find a way to blow a coverage or commit a dump penalty or make a horrific turnover right at end to find a way to lose!

shock and JD dirtybird21 like this

45 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

lol, keep that twinkle in your eye, bud. It’s been long gone for the rest of us....

7 minutes ago, shock said:

lol, keep that twinkle in your eye, bud. It’s been long gone for the rest of us....

Lol wow some of y'all are just so sad

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol wow some of y'all are just so sad

Sad? More like realistic. I’m not getting my hopes up at all until Quinn is gone 

1 minute ago, shock said:

Sad? More like realistic. I’m not getting my hopes up at all until Quinn is gone 

Bro, where did I point out that I was getting my hopes up? Look at my post directly under the one you quoted...where it mentions that I think the team will likely be 2-6 by the bye week. I know the team is bad. Predicting a win against a bad team is not being overly optimistic or having a "twinkle in my eye"...jesus christ.

Don't discount the intangibles for this next game.  Arizona has one thing the Falcons don't, and it's a biggie:  hope for the future.  

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

Get ready for Larry Fitzgerald to have the best game ever for a WR over 35 years old, or some obscure stat. 

And Murray to be the first to (insert a gawky stat)

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

He said they’ve been in this situation before and prevailed, when was he talking about?

**** sure wasn't mid 3rd quarter of the superbowl on.....

ya_boi_j likes this

"What happens after Arizona?"

Atlanta will continue to lose. Quinn will once again say "We are PISSED, and not where we want to be." No one will have any answers, and the fans will wonder who the new coach is going to be. I'm thinking this is the safe bet.

shock and Bigbenright like this

3 hours ago, Flyin' In DC said:

At this point I expect a Big 12 shootout next week with the Cardinals. I also have no confidence we can stop anyone anymore. So what happens? Another embarrassing loss should end the DQ era. I think he had the right gameplan but just didnt the wherewithal to execute it. 

I think Raheem Morris becomes interim HC

Kotter stays OC 

Ulbrich is DC

Let's hear what you would realistically do if DQ doesn't make it past next week. Blowup the whole thing is not realistic right now

I'd let Quinn ride out the year honestly.  Our season is done.  The only thing that may happen with one of the assistants becoming interim head coach and dc is that will probably win us a couple of games.  Just enough to knock us out of a very good draft position.  The interim coaches will not be here next season so it just doesn't do us any good.  It's time to think about the future and **** the "it'll give us momentum moving forward" bs.  A lot of good that did us winning out last season.  We need an overhaul and high draft picks help.

Bigbenright and Flyin' In DC like this

I think DQ should go and so should Koetter and TD.  Maybe keep TD on as a money man at this point and that is all.  Koetter's system doesnt work with our personnel and I think it is dated and won't get you very far in the modern NFL.

One of the assistants will be the intern as we look for a HC/GM.  Not sure who would be the best candidate at this point.  Someone who understands how to adapt to the environment and knows the right players to fit their system.

mqg96 likes this

4 hours ago, ki46dinah said:

And Murray to be the first to (insert a gawky stat)

First rookie under 6ft to throw 6 tds in a game whilst blindfolded