Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flyin' In DC

What happens after Arizona

48 posts in this topic

At this point I expect a Big 12 shootout next week with the Cardinals. I also have no confidence we can stop anyone anymore. So what happens? Another embarrassing loss should end the DQ era. I think he had the right gameplan but just didnt the wherewithal to execute it. 

I think Raheem Morris becomes interim HC

Kotter stays OC 

Ulbrich is DC

Let's hear what you would realistically do if DQ doesn't make it past next week. Blowup the whole thing is not realistic right now

shock likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Fully expecting Kyler Murray to set a rookie record this weekend. Glad I wont be at home to watch. Only way I see Quinn getting fired in season is entering the bye at 1-7 or 2-6

Very possible the team is one of those 2 records by week 9. 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Very possible the team is one of those 2 records by week 9. 

I would sleep on the Cardinals but Murray has pretty much helped keep them in dam near every single game this season. I’m not expecting a miracle for the Falcons to just all of a sudden show up this weekend. But at this point it doesn’t even matter. Even a win this week wouldn’t pull me completely back in 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I would sleep on the Cardinals but Murray has pretty much helped keep them in dam near every single game this season. I’m not expecting a miracle for the Falcons to just all of a sudden show up this weekend. But at this point it doesn’t even matter. Even a win this week wouldn’t pull me completely back in 

Oh no. Not this week. The Falcons are likely winning because they’re desperate and the cardinals aren’t a good football team. And you can’t lose em all. To give the fans hope. The team has to enter the bye week at 4-4. Just doesn’t seem likely at all though

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

He said they’ve been in this situation before and prevailed, when was he talking about?

No idea... it’s just dreaded vote of confidence. If you don’t prevail, you are gone. 

roguebeaver and ya_boi_j like this

10 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Falcons are likely going to win this week.

You have seen who Kyler Murray is playing right ?? He’ll throw for 300 yards and run for another 200.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Oh no. Not this week. The Falcons are likely winning because they’re desperate and the cardinals aren’t a good football team. And you can’t lose em all. To give the fans hope. The team has to enter the bye week at 4-4. Just doesn’t seem likely at all though

Yeah but the Falcons aren’t a good football team either. They have good names on the roster but when it comes to playing, they aren’t showing to be any better than the Cardinals. The only teams in the league they’re better than appears to be the Redskins and Dolphins. Heck the Texans isn’t that great of a football team and look what happened. Freakin Will Fuller of all people had a career day. I’ve never been one to count an opponent out and can’t pull myself to do it this week no matter how vulnerable the falcons may be man. It really sucks 

caponine, mqg96, shock and 1 other like this

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I have been saying that from titans game... we will probably get a W. But a loss wouldn’t surprise me either.

Yeah I honestly though Tennessee was the turn around week due to how inconsistent their offense had been. Made them look like the Toon Squad out there

caponine, Peteshweddy, mqg96 and 1 other like this

10 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I have been saying that from titans game... we will probably get a W. But a loss wouldn’t surprise me either.

IMG_0063.JPG.225bd80a06d247d3136c04a6e0b94977.JPG

Yes, when playing sporting events I expect either a win or a loss and sometimes an occasional tie. :D

Falcons haven't won in Arizona since 2001. Every time the Cardinals come to Atlanta, we always beat them. Every time the Falcons come to Arizona, they always beat us. Expect Kyler Murray to have a record day over us. The good news is, we're finally playing the NFC again. We suck vs. the AFC. 3rd year in a row we start 0-3 against an AFC division. 

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I honestly though Tennessee was the turn around week due to how inconsistent their offense had been. Made them look like the Toon Squad out there

All struggling offenses need Falcons on the schedule to look like greatest show on turf. 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

All struggling offenses need Falcons on the schedule to look like greatest show on turf. 

Honestly, I would hate to see them even play the Dolphins at the rate they’re going. Game would be high scoring and possibly a tie

falcons007 and shock like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Honestly, I would hate to see them even play the Dolphins at the rate they’re going. Game would be high scoring and possibly a tie

They may even find a way to lose against dolphins.

ya_boi_j likes this

7 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Falcons haven't won in Arizona since 2001. Every time the Cardinals come to Atlanta, we always beat them. Every time the Falcons come to Arizona, they always beat us. Expect Kyler Murray to have a record day over us. The good news is, we're finally playing the NFC again. We suck vs. the AFC. 3rd year in a row we start 0-3 against an AFC division. 

To be fair, there has only been 2 regular season games @ Arizona in the interval(which you are accurate, we lost both)....we have beat them 7 times in the ATL since 2001.

35 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Falcons are likely going to win this week.

Your optimism is not based on anything as far as reality is concerned.

shock likes this

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Your optimism is not based on anything as far as reality is concerned.

Not optimism. Simply just stating my opinion. I think the falcons are going to beat Arizona. 

21 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

IMG_0063.JPG.225bd80a06d247d3136c04a6e0b94977.JPG

Yes, when playing sporting events I expect either a win or a loss and sometimes an occasional tie. :D

You forgot Embrace the suck.

On the subject of the Falcons having better talent than the Cardinals: In chess the queen, rooks and bishops are powerful board pieces but can be taken by pawns if the one operating them has mashed potatoes for brains.

The Cardinals will look like an actual football team against us and beat us easily. Quinn has zero idea how to fix any of this.

shock likes this