Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tomahawk Choppa

Gruden out in Washington!

33 posts in this topic

Could Quinn be next? I don't mind firing him before the season ends. It's obvious he's lost this team and has no idea what to do. We need to hire someone with some **** emotion. I'm sick of seeing Quinn on the sidelines looking like a mannequin. 

I sincerely hope Quinn is next, because our team looks worse than the Redskins.

Dan Quinn is almost a mirror of Jay's dad, Jon Gruden. Jon took a team to a Superbowl that was largely made up of the previous coaches players, except Jay's dad actually won the dang thing and didn't blow a huge lead.

B_Lo_Touchdowns likes this

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

And Dan Quinn will get to see the end of the season...

Arthur needs to end this misery for everyone ASAP.  Nobody on the team even looks interested anymore

Yeah while anyone not on the team is still here. 

Dies anyone seriously think this regime will turn it around? 

This regime peaked early in the 3rd quarter of the SB, and it's gone down hill ever since.

It is pain to watch how pathetic the play calling is on both sides of the ball, how vanilla we are, how most of the players look disinterested.

If that does call go an immediate firing I don't know what does?

This is the third week Ive read that the opposing team figured out Quinn's vanilla defense. So many advantages to firing him now. You can get a trial run on the interim HC whomever that is, and start searching for other candidates. See which players respond and which ones dont. 

falconut1991 and JDaveG like this

24 minutes ago, Statick said:

I sincerely hope Quinn is next, because our team looks worse than the Redskins.

Dan Quinn is almost a mirror of Jay's dad, Jon Gruden. Jon took a team to a Superbowl that was largely made up of the previous coaches players, except Jay's dad actually won the dang thing and didn't blow a huge lead.

Surely you mean brothers...

Absolute, SoldMySoul, shock and 3 others like this

1 hour ago, Born Again Georgian said:

I know I’m not interested anymore.  Go Bravos!

im soo happy the hawks play today i can get my mind off this terrible team lol like atleast we know the hawks are rebuilding nobody thought the falcons were gonna be this bad this year smh

shock and DirtybyrdGA like this

Arthur Blank should just call Quinn into his office and simply and only say "You don't have to go home but you can't stay here anymore. Get out." Not another single word. 

Quinn deserves to be fired with one of his own catchphrases.

9 minutes ago, Zzzzz said:

Arthur Blank should just call Quinn into his office and simply and only say "You don't have to go home but you can't stay here anymore. Get out." Not another single word. 

Quinn deserves to be fired with one of his own catchphrases.

Arthur: “Dan, I want your exit to be both fast and physical.”

Just now, Statick said:

5e1.gif

Nice...except if it were Quinn, he'd fall down, chip a tooth, spill the champagne, and get lost on his way to the window.  

34 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

im soo happy the hawks play today i can get my mind off this terrible team lol like atleast we know the hawks are rebuilding nobody thought the falcons were gonna be this bad this year smh

Except the Hawks might actually just sneak into the post season. 

26 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

I'm sorry to say....again.... but I thought they had the look of a team in preseason that believed their own hype and the way they treated preseason the last couple of years, I thought 8-8 was about where they'd fall. Now, I think 5-11 or 6-10 would be a goal to shoot for. I was hoping TD would bring some New England personnel philosophy with him and at first it appeared that he would but now he's gone 180 degrees. AB may have some to do with that but they sure appear to have gotten married to a lot of players. I hate to say it...again....but Julio should've been traded.

Unfortunately, the front office has committed this team to another total rebuild period I'm afraid. If that includes a different QB, the search for the right one could take many years. Ask Cleveland and the Jets how long it could take. At least they have their version of Larry Fitz to roam the field in futility.

On the positive side, the rebuild usually begins with the lines and they've got a head start on that I think, at least on the offensive side.

I would hate to take after Washington, I heard management wanted Haskins and if he didnt play him, he was gone. I hear ya Jay!

Washington at this point as much as i hate to say it is smarter than we are . They now get the head start in a coaching search. 

His emotionless face has bothered me and his lack of fire has bothered me from day 1. he got a pass because we were winning. Now it just ticks me off to the point of not watching the NFL the rest of the year.

It sucks when you know we are already in MAYBE NEXT YEAR mode.

WhenFalconsWin and papachaz like this

25 minutes ago, shock said:

Except the Hawks might actually just sneak into the post season. 

they might im looking forward to it 

6 minutes ago, Falcon fan 4 ever said:

Washington at this point as much as i hate to say it is smarter than we are . They now get the head start in a coaching search. 

Trust me, I live here... No one would say that. The redskins are supremely dysfunctional.. Their team may be trash, but at least they lead the league in dysfunction and ownership meddling. 

Falcon fan 4 ever and papachaz like this