UnrealfalcoN

Kris Richard might be the next best HC if we stay with a Defensive guy

11 posts in this topic

Kris Richard (Dallas Cowboys)

It’s a mild shock that Richard didn’t get a head coaching job. He’s been a hot candidate for the past couple of years, first during his stint as defensive coordinator in Seattle and now calling the plays for the Dallas Cowboys defense this season. His success is unquestioned. He’s young and clearly intelligent. It is difficult to understand what might be holding teams back other than his defensive background. There is no way he gets passed over again next year.

Kris Richard just might be the next big young coach. Has trhe energy of a young tomlin. Dallas Fans think he should be the HC and that he was even brought to the team to replace the snoozefest Jason G. Teams take the identity of the coach and Kris will light the fire.

MissouriFalcon49 likes this

19 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

I hope we go for an offensive minded coach

I'm for it too if we have a true offensive genius. Hopefully someone who's proven in the NFL level. Josh McDaniels is the only one I can think of.

I'll pass, I'd rather not go for another DC from the Pete Carroll tree.  We need an offensive mind to unlock this offense again.  If we did go for a defensive minded HC, I'd set my sights on Matt Eberflus.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Me too.

Im over seeing a Ferrari run like a Datsun

If we go for an offensive guy, it would have to be a proven mastermind who can make adjustments on the fly. Josh Mcdaniels is the only one that checks all the boxes. Watch this video, the first 15 mins shows how much Bill believes and teaches Josh Mcdaniels. If you want the best, you have to get the best

Bill says that 90 - 95% of the offensive gameplanning is all Josh.. That means even behind our SB loss. We need to grab the guy that can coach a team out otf a 25 point deficit.

no more defensive head coaches no more tired of doing the same thing then not working this league is all about passing need a offensive mind 

5 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

I hope we go for an offensive minded coach

I hope too. I wanted an offensive minded HC in 2015.

10 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

I'm for it too if we have a true offensive genius. Hopefully someone who's proven in the NFL level. Josh McDaniels is the only one I can think of.

What about Gary Kubiak.