Bradley and Schultz - Neither One Has the Will to Say Anything

13 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

92.9 the game is good on air but they’re pretty dang soft when they have players and coaches on their shows. 

Arch asked DQ about the offense stalling out in the third but didn’t pry at the ineptness of the defense. 

You can't put too much heat on the coaches, bro. They'll stop giving you interviews.

Disagree. For one, the Falcons aren’t struggling cause of the press or lack thereof - I can’t even believe I read that right. If our team or any city’s team play relies on what the press does or says none of those players on said teams should be playing. Next, the Braves at least play with heart and purpose, are exciting, and oh yeah ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS. Them winning a playoff game is a helluva more interesting than reading about a team that’s embarrassing the whole town. Besides all of that there hv been articles, as fellow board members have pointed out, that have lambasted this team full of keystone cops. 

And last and certainly least calling Bradley and Schultz “powerful” just gave me gas...just stop please someone delete this whole thread.

1 hour ago, The Vent King said:

Disagree. For one, the Falcons aren’t struggling cause of the press or lack thereof - I can’t even believe I read that right. If our team or any city’s team play relies on what the press does or says none of those players on said teams should be playing. Next, the Braves at least play with heart and purpose, are exciting, and oh yeah ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS. Them winning a playoff game is a helluva more interesting than reading about a team that’s embarrassing the whole town. Besides all of that there hv been articles, as fellow board members have pointed out, that have lambasted this team full of keystone cops. 

And last and certainly least calling Bradley and Schultz “powerful” just gave me gas...just stop please someone delete this whole thread.

Theres a bunch of outraged pansy created threads this week already haha

Edited by Califalcon0013
  • 2 weeks later...