Matt Ryan Is Not Perfect But He's Not To Blame

Falconsfan567

Matt Ryan is far from perfect and he has missed more throws this year than normal, including today. But you look at the way he has played the last three games, those are games the Falcons should be winning.

• at IND - 29/34 (85.3%), 304 YDS (8.9), 3 TD, 1 INT, 121.1 QB Rating
  • vs.TEN - 35/53 (66.0%), 397 YDS (7.5), 0 TD, 0 INT, 88.3 QB Rating
  • at HOU - 32/45 (69.6%), 330 YDS (7.2), 3 TD, 1 INT, 102.6 QB Rating

The Falcons have a lot of issues on both sides of the ball and there's plenty, plenty of blame to go around, but the blame for Matt Ryan should be way down the list. If you're obsessed with laying this 1-4 record at Matt Ryan's feet, well you're just a hater with an agenda to push. Matt Ryan has played plenty well enough for the Falcons to be winning games. This is ridiculous!!

2 minutes ago, ATL_666 said:

how much of this is garbage time stats?  How many times have we seen Matt over throw an open receiver?  underthrow an open receiver?  throw into double or even triple coverage?  Matt has played like garbage this year.

It's not all just garbage time numbers. But congratulations on showing your ignorance!!

1 minute ago, jdj8806 said:

I love it when Matt fanboys have to convince themselves & everyone else that Matt is elite or isn’t at fault for anything.

Nothing to do with a being a Matt Ryan fanboy and everything to do with objectivity. I didn't say he wasn't at fault for anything. I said he is way down the list of people and things to blame and that he's played well enough the last 3 games that the Falcons should have won those games.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

The Falcons scored 32 points today and lost by 21. Think about that for a minute. No ******* way should you score 32 points and lose by 21. How that is the QB's fault I'll never understand.

Matt Ryan, Dan Quinn & half the defense needs to be gone tomorrow 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Fr lol. **** I’ve probably argued with you over Matt Ryan before lmao. 

I've argued with lots of people about Matt Ryan and I've been on both sides of the fence. I've been called a Matt Ryan fanboy to a Swifty junior. I've been called a Matt Ryan fan and not a Falcons fan and I've been called a Saints fan for "hating" on Matt Ryan. I really wish people would make up their mind so I know how I'm supposed to act.

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

With what money? How you gonna absorb the salary cap hit to get rid of Ryan?

You’re wasting your time and energy using logic with the illogical. There’s zero reason to debate anybody that thinks you should win football games as the defense surrenders 46 points. (Or however many of was)

The only thing that even slowed the Texans down today was the Texans. 

2 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

You’re wasting your time and energy using logic with the illogical. There’s zero reason to debate anybody that thinks you should win football games as the defense surrenders 46 points. (Or however many of was)

The only thing that even slowed the Texans down today was the Texans. 

Well if they scored 53 we/Matt Ryan should’ve scored 54. 

/purple